2024 Draft Countdown/NFL Prospects thread

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How crazy would it be if the Cards, Bears, Texans and Panthers finished with the 4 worst records? That would be two teams making the top-4 picks. Give me some draft madness.
I think that would be one of the worst scenarios out there. There would be a lot of fighting over who would be drafting MHJ in that scenario.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
That isn't how it works. What did you want Maye to do? Not give it to his RB who averaged 9 yards per carry? He had a 70% completion rate. He had zero turnovers. All while he was under pressure for most of the game. He led the game winning drive with 1:22 left in the game. He can't control that his HC sat on the ball and then the kicker missed they FG. Despite that he ended up scoring game winning TD.

This is where amateur scouting goes awry. This is 100% a translatable game to the NFL level. Best WRs were out. Running game was going. Defense couldn't make stops. Then, when the game was on the line and after getting sacked on first down, Maye goes 3-5 for 38 yards and 18 yards rushing and using no timeouts. His coach decides to sit on it at the oppo 25 with 35 seconds left. FG is missed. The defense still can't make a stop. NC then scores two TDs in OT to win.

Maye played the exact game his team needed him to play to win. That is exactly what NFL QBs need to be able to do.
Aren't all of us amateur scouts? Other than Harry of course.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
LOVE what Deion Sanders is doing.

Expect him to be an NFL coach when his son graduates.

Edit - I didn't realize his son was eligible this year.
Deion does NOT want to coach in the pros from what I've heard. Kids are where he's in his zone. Makes sense to me given the kind of guy he is. Love what he does to a locker room.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
2022 Sacks on QB

Drake Meh -40
Will Levis - 36
Caleb Williams -30
Clayton Tune - 23
Bryce Young - 18
CJ Stroud - 12