4 thru 7 Round Draft Thread

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
LBs Robinson and Acho's brother are still on the board from UT, I would not be surprised if the Cards do not take one of them. Cardinals acquiring the brothers of Skelton and Campbell, means they have that tendency in regards to Acho...be it draft or maybe rookie undrafted free agency

Robinson is long gone -- went in the 4th, I believe.

InfiniteRed

Veteran
Reaction score
What is the story with Alfonzo Dennard and Billy Winn? Why does Mayock have them rated so high, or should I say, why has no one taken them?

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
LBs Robinson and Acho's brother are still on the board from UT, I would not be surprised if the Cards do not take one of them. Cardinals acquiring the brothers of Skelton and Campbell, means they have that tendency in regards to Acho...be it draft or maybe rookie undrafted free agency
Yeah, an Acho Bros. reunion is looking more and more likely. I'm all for it. Acho and Ryan Davis in the 6th.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I would so draft Dennard..... As I said before..... You can never have too many corners.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
The second best kicker in the country was from Missouri Western State University? Get it together big school kickers!!!

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Did anyone see what Walter Football said about the Seahawks first round pick???

15. Bruce Irvin, DE/OLB, West Virginia: MATT MILLEN LSD-LACED KIELBASA ORGY WITH 200 USDA MEN Grade
Wow!!! What the hell are the Seahawks doing? You pick one-trick ponies in the third or fourth round. And you pick one-trick ponies who get arrested for robbery and defacing public property in the sixth or seventh round. Did Seattle write the wrong name down on the card? If they did mean to pick him, did they even watch him on tape? He's an athlete playing football. This is one of the worst draft picks of all time.

:biglaugh:

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anybody else had enough of the sniveling mother and daughter Verizon commercial on NFLN?

Good lord yes. I'm actually wishing some kind of pain for whoever came up with itl

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unless I missed it, there's still a couple of draftable punters out there and I really hope we grab one. I won't be disappointed with Winn or Polk either if they have a plan to solve our punt game issues.

Steve

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Unless I missed it, there's still a couple of draftable punters out there and I really hope we grab one. I won't be disappointed with Winn or Polk either if they have a plan to solve our punt game issues.

Steve

Score on every possession?

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score

Steve

I'd be happy if we took a guy like Powell from Florida State with one of these last three picks.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Never get tired of Patrick returning punts. Thanks NFLN

InfiniteRed

Veteran
Reaction score

Steve
Why has Winn fallen so far? Wasn't he one of the best DE prospects?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05