4 thru 7 Round Draft Thread

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Kelemete! We're getting way more athletic on the O-line.

And this dude has quite a mean streak. I love it.

InfiniteRed

Veteran
Reaction score
Actually on the draft tracker it says tackle, I guess he can play either, which is good as a back up.

Monty

2010 Cardinals Draft Guru
Reaction score
Senio played tackle but projects to be a LG. Started out as a defensive tackle at Washington if I remember correctly.

jaguarpaw81

All Star
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Senio Kelemete--G--Washington--per walterfootball

Senio Kelemete, OT/G, Washington
Height: 6-4. Weight: 307.
40 Time: 5.52. 10-Yd Split: 1.95
Bench: 21.
Arm: 33 1/2. Hand: 9 5/8.
Projected Round (2012): 4-5.
4/24/12: Kelemete was unable to continue his stock's upward trend at the Combine. He didn't run well, had a lower bench press total, and his arm length is less than ideal. Shifting inside to guard at the next level may be his best move.

In 2011, Kelemete was a Second-Team All-Pac-12 performer after starting 13 games at left tackle. As a senior, he did a good job of protecting signal-caller Keith Price, having had some struggles in 2010 in front of quarterback Jake Locker. The past two seasons Kelemete did an admirable job of run blocking for Chris Polk.

At the Senior Bowl, Kelemete battled the tough defensive linemen. He lost a number of reps, but also had some wins and showed some quickness with athletic ability. Kelemete will need some time to develop after only playing left tackle the past two years. He may better off moving inside to guard.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interesting he played LT for Washington. He will probably play guard but it's nice he can play both positions.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
FWIW, Walt (walterfootball.com) has given us the following grades for our picks:

13. Michael Floyd, WR, Notre Dame: A- Grade
The minus is because the Cardinals didn't secure some protection for injury-prone Kevin Kolb, but Michael Floyd is a really good pick. Arizona needed someone to prevent the opposition from using bracket coverage on Larry Fitzgerald. This is the guy Fitzgerald wanted, so who am I to argue?

80. Jamell Fleming, CB, Oklahoma: B Grade
Jamell Fleming fits the range and fills a need, as Arizona had to find cornerback depth. This is a solid selection.

112. Bobby Massie, OT, Ole Miss: A+ Grade
How the hell did Bobby Massie fall to No. 112? Some thought he could sneak into the bottom of the first round. If you told the Cardinals going into the 2012 NFL Draft that they could land both Michael Floyd and Massie, they would have jumped for joy.

151. Senio Kelemte, G, Washington: B+ Grade
Another much-needed possible upgrade to the offensive line. Senio Kelemte fits the blocking scheme really well. Round 5 is the right spot for him.

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Anybody else had enough of the sniveling mother and daughter Verizon commercial on NFLN?

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
FWIW, Walt (walterfootball.com) has given us the following grades for our picks:

13. Michael Floyd, WR, Notre Dame: A- Grade
The minus is because the Cardinals didn't secure some protection for injury-prone Kevin Kolb, but Michael Floyd is a really good pick. Arizona needed someone to prevent the opposition from using bracket coverage on Larry Fitzgerald. This is the guy Fitzgerald wanted, so who am I to argue?

80. Jamell Fleming, CB, Oklahoma: B Grade
Jamell Fleming fits the range and fills a need, as Arizona had to find cornerback depth. This is a solid selection.

112. Bobby Massie, OT, Ole Miss: A+ Grade
How the hell did Bobby Massie fall to No. 112? Some thought he could sneak into the bottom of the first round. If you told the Cardinals going into the 2012 NFL Draft that they could land both Michael Floyd and Massie, they would have jumped for joy.

151. Senio Kelemte, G, Washington: B+ Grade
Another much-needed possible upgrade to the offensive line. Senio Kelemte fits the blocking scheme really well. Round 5 is the right spot for him.

Good deal.

Two picks coming to seal it. Great Draft! A for not having a 2nd! (Didn't matter)!

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anybody else had enough of the sniveling mother and daughter Verizon commercial on NFLN?

I just zone out when commercials come on. Never seen the commercial and I'm on that channel. :)

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind seeing us go more defense -- still think there's some pretty solid front 7 guys on the board. I wouldn't mind seeing us take a punter like the Powell kid from Florida State late, either.