76ers @ Suns 12-26-15

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The 76ers are playing at the Suns tonight with a 7 p.m. Arizona Tip-off. Ordinarily this game would not garner much attention but there are some interesting names in town like Jerry Colangelo, Mike D'Antoni, Ish Smith, Kendall Marshall and former Arizona player T.J. McConnell. Maybe there are some names I'm missing. However, these names should bring some emotion to the game.

Paul Coro writes a good article about the game at azcentral.

See link below.

Projected starting lineups

C: Alex Len … Jahlil Okafor or Nerlens Noel

PF: Jon Leuer … Nerlens Noel or Jerami Grant

SF: T.J. Warren … Robert Covington

SG: Brandon Knight … Isaiah Canaan

PG: Eric Bledsoe … Kendall Marshall

Key 76ers reserves: Carl Landry, Richaun Holmes, Jerami Grant, T.J. McConnell, JaKarr Sampson, Ish Smith.

Key 76ers injuries: Joel Embiid (right foot injury) is out. Jahlil Okafor (right sore knee) is questionable.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/spor...e-day-orange-slices-76ers-suns-7-pm/77923600/

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
The 76ers are playing at the Suns tonight with a 7 p.m. Arizona Tip-off. Ordinarily this game would not garner much attention but there are some interesting names in town like Jerry Colangelo, Mike D'Antoni, Ish Smith, Kendall Marshall and former Arizona player T.J. McConnell. Maybe there are some names I'm missing. However, these names should bring some emotion to the game.

Paul Coro writes a good article about the game at azcentral.

See link below.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/spor...e-day-orange-slices-76ers-suns-7-pm/77923600/

Tried to read the article but quit on question 5 of the neverending survey. AZCentral used to be such a good site. :(

What is Dantoni doing for the 76ers? Didn't know he was still working in the NBA.

GO SUNS

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes. D'Antoni is the 76ers lead assistant. I understand HC Brett Brown was instrumental in the hire.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tried to read the article but quit on question 5 of the neverending survey. AZCentral used to be such a good site. :(

What is Dantoni doing for the 76ers? Didn't know he was still working in the NBA.

GO SUNS

For some reason I do not get questioned any more. Perhaps it's Firefox or they grew tired of me. :)

Another way, try going to Suns beat writer Paul Coro on twitter. He always has links to his articles.

I use the link below:

https://twitter.com/paulcoro

Zobaczcie suki

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Maybe we can make a trade for Colangelo? How about McD, Sarver, Kief and a first?
:shrug:

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Go Suns!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Carl Landry could prove to be a problem inside. He is a dirt worker as Cotton used to say. I've always admired his game. He brings toughness.

AfroSuns

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They better win this game and WIN convincingly.
Not sure i am a fan of TJ starting, we just don't seem we have enough defense in that starting lineup.

Errntknght

Reaction score
The line on the game tonight is Phoenix -12! I know its the Sixers but the way we're playing I think I'd make that bet. I imagine Ish will have a great game... heck, even Kendall might go off on us...

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The line on the game tonight is Phoenix -12! I know its the Sixers but the way we're playing I think I'd make that bet. I imagine Ish will have a great game... heck, even Kendall might go off on us...

Also, as I mentioned previously, Carl Landry likes to feast on the Suns. He will make his season debut tonight returning from a wrist injury. A lot of things worry me about tonight's game. If the Suns go down there will be changes. Of course there should have been changes before now.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Tucker's starting over Warren so we're back to the original starting 5 except Len over Chandler.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also Jahlil Okafor (knee) will not play and Ish Smith will probably start if he is available.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've got the jitters tonight and I know why. It has nothing to do with winning or losing but it has everything Suns to do with Jerry Colangelo being in the crowd representing the 76ers. It's a sad day for me. For so long, Jerry Colangelo was the Suns.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I've got the jitters tonight and I know why. It has nothing to do with winning or losing but it has everything Suns to do with Jerry Colangelo being in the crowd representing the 76ers. It's a sad day for me. For so long, Jerry Colangelo was the Suns.

I totally agree buddy. Was, is and always will be for me. He shouldn't be working for the 6ers, he should be home. :(

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I totally agree buddy. Was, is and always will be for me. He shouldn't be working for the 6ers, he should be home. :(

Better yet, JC should be advising the Suns.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Almost time. I dont care if its the 76ers, go Suns!

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Suns are last in opponent FG percentage per announcers. How can that be if the Suns were supposedly pushing defense? They have two 7 footers in Chandler and Len. A whole bunch of players are not playing defense.

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
If people on here want changes, just lose to a 1 win team going into January. Of course, Saver is the owner. So?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake