Anyone want a free DVD of the game??

SeattleCard

Back in Arizona!!!
Reaction score
THANK YOU VABEACHGUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOT MINE LAST NIGHT AND WATCHED THE WHOLE THING. Excellent job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am donating 5000 ASFN bucks to you!!! You Rock!!!

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I received mine yesterday and watched it last night. It is awesome. Can't thank you enough and I will help you out with this postage. You can't be eating the cost on all of this.

Will PM you.

sphynx99

Reaction score
I'd like to receive one if you have any left. PM me and I'll send you my name & address.

If I can have your name & address in return, I'll send you a pack of DVDs so we can keep this going for other Cards fans.

Thanks much!

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got mine. Excellent quality. I will be mailing out a check for shipping and your time.

Thank you once again!

OP
OP
V

VaBeachGuy

Rookie
Reaction score
Mine just arrived. Thanks so very much. :)
Have you had a chance to watch it yet?

THANK YOU VABEACHGUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOT MINE LAST NIGHT AND WATCHED THE WHOLE THING. Excellent job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am donating 5000 ASFN bucks to you!!! You Rock!!!

Thanks, I'm glad you like it. :)

just got mine. thanks alot man. so you have a box set of the whole season?

Yeah, I put the whole season in the cases that are pictured in the first post.

I received mine yesterday and watched it last night. It is awesome. Can't thank you enough and I will help you out with this postage. You can't be eating the cost on all of this.

Will PM you.

Thanks, like I said above I'm glad you like it :) It was a special game.

Just got mine. Excellent quality. I will be mailing out a check for shipping and your time.

Thank you once again!

You're welcome, and again I'm glad you liked it as well.

I just wish I had been able to get the radio broadcasts for that game like I did with the other games. It's really cool to be able to switch between the TV's audio and the radio broadcasts.

jurassic5

Reaction score
Got mine today...watched it right away! It was incredible. thanks! i'm gonna paypal you some money to cover the postage and dvd. thanks!

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Got it yesterday and LOVE IT!!!

Just gave you 9,500 A$FN. That's all I had brother.

Now as for the box set........ Would you consider charging for that? xIt looked really cool. And since I live out here in Harrisburg, I had no shot of listening to the radio broadcast.

OP
OP
V

VaBeachGuy

Rookie
Reaction score
Got mine today...watched it right away! It was incredible. thanks! i'm gonna paypal you some money to cover the postage and dvd. thanks!

Got it yesterday and LOVE IT!!!

Just gave you 9,500 A$FN. That's all I had brother.

Now as for the box set........ Would you consider charging for that? xIt looked really cool. And since I live out here in Harrisburg, I had no shot of listening to the radio broadcast.

Thanks. I'm fairly new to the site so I'm not sure what the A$FN is, but it's appreciated for sure.

About the box set, PM me.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score

Thanks. I'm fairly new to the site so I'm not sure what the A$FN is, but it's appreciated for sure.

About the box set, PM me.

VaBeachGuy - first, got my DVD on Friday and watch it 3 times this weekend!!! Totally AWESOME!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!

Second, pm coming your way about the box set. If it's not possible, I'll understand!

Thanks dude!!
;)

OP
OP
V

VaBeachGuy

Rookie
Reaction score
VaBeachGuy - first, got my DVD on Friday and watch it 3 times this weekend!!! Totally AWESOME!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!

Second, pm coming your way about the box set. If it's not possible, I'll understand!

Thanks dude!!
;)
Glad you liked it, and sure we can discuss 'things' lol.

I really wish I had been able to get the radio broadcasts for that game though, I KNOW that having the radio broadcasts on it would have blown you away lol.

So tell me, how was the opening video and the menu that I made? Those are really the only "creative" part of the dvd that I 'created'.

The opening video is of course a compliation of multiple sources edited together with some really awesome music that always gives me chills when I watch it.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Glad you liked it, and sure we can discuss 'things' lol.

I really wish I had been able to get the radio broadcasts for that game though, I KNOW that having the radio broadcasts on it would have blown you away lol.

So tell me, how was the opening video and the menu that I made? Those are really the only "creative" part of the dvd that I 'created'.

The opening video is of course a compliation of multiple sources edited together with some really awesome music that always gives me chills when I watch it.

"Chills" is definitely the right adjective!! It was terrific buddy!!! And I really hope for more in that Box Set!!!!!

;)

OP
OP
V

VaBeachGuy

Rookie
Reaction score
"Chills" is definitely the right adjective!! It was terrific buddy!!! And I really hope for more in that Box Set!!!!!

;)
Thanks, it took a while of playing with the video to make the music "fit" it just right. Of course the "main attraction" is the game, but aside from editing it I can't be "creative" with it lol just the menus and cases.

The rest of the season (so far) has all 3 audio tracks (TV and both teams radio). The regular season's game menu is slightly different but that's because the Regular season and post season ARE different so something on the menu needed to be different, which is the "Believe in Now" screen.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We just got our package in the mail. Haven't checked it out yet. Thanks !!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser