Are Ya Convinced?

Treat

Reaction score
Sorry but no. The Suns defense is still atrocious and always will be under Dantoni. One win streak against mostly bottom feeders doesn't change anything. Spurs game was a good win; Rockets are overrated (one fat win streak doesn't make them contenders anymore than it does for the Suns). Until Dantoni is gone, Suns will never be contenders. Unfortunately by the time that happens, most of the roster will be collecting their social security checks.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Im convinced if the Suns take one of the two against the Pistons and Celtics. They didnt do that, so im not convinced

Aside from horrific officiating, which we cannot control, our turnovers are just killing us. We need to be more careful with the ball and assert ourselves more on loose balls

TucsonDevil

Good to be back!
Reaction score
While I am a 'D'Antoni hater', the lack of defensive effort has been a bug with the Suns since..uhm, 1968?

BTW, I am convinced that this team is better prepared post trade than pre-trade to win in the playoffs. Period.

OP
OP
jagu

jagu

#13 - Legendary
Reaction score
LOL I thought I was convinced. I'm still convinced that this teams better with Shaq but the turnovers and defense has to pick up for us to have a shot.