Arizona Cardinals @ Chicago Bears Pregame Thread. 12/17/23-12/23/23

BritCard

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I do not get people criticising Petzing with what he's done with our run game.

Pass game struggles are all down to QB play. Both Dobbs and Kyler.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

tennis-player

Veteran
Reaction score
Do not underestimate the Bears. Their defense is playing very well, and Fields is now playing how he was expected to when he was drafted. I expect the Bears to stop our run game, which is the only offense we really have, and Fields is capable of playing better than Murray.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
I do not get people criticising Petzing with what he's done with our run game.

Pass game struggles are all down to QB play. Both Dobbs and Kyler.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Agree, and I'll add that this oline is above average at run blocking.

The starters have played a lot of snaps together, and they're starting to gel.

Last edited:

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you mean Chicago? This game scares me as I can see us winning and hurting our draft position. It's possible that HB is feeling okay and Kyler will have time practicing with Michael Wilson, so I expect another big offensive day for the Cards. It will be up to the Defense to save the Draft Day.
They are playing pretty good defense and will harass Kyler all day. If Fields has time, which why would we think anything else, he will do better than okay.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do not underestimate the Bears. Their defense is playing very well, and Fields is now playing how he was expected to when he was drafted. I expect the Bears to stop our run game, which is the only offense we really have, and Fields is capable of playing better than Murray.
Yes

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
While the Bears might stop our run game, especially if we get zero production from our WR's, just remember that SF also had a rep of being good against the run. While I'm hoping that we can put back to back great running games together, I feel we've suffered so much this season, and would hate to see us lose our very high drafting spot.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
why the hell did this coaching staff have this kid buried behind Ertz's corpse for so long this season?

Ertz is a big name veteran. Kyler targeted him a lot. I think reasonable that a new staff might chose to lean on the experienced vet starting out.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Bears have a better defense, better weapons on offense for their QB, and should win. Maybe we can be as good as the Bears next year if we nail the upcoming draft and free agency.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sparky