Arizona Cardinals @ Chicago Bears Pregame Thread. 12/17/23-12/23/23

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
The first step to winning is really to figure out how to lose. A lot of teams are casual about how they lose. One thing I've learned from JG is that when you're in this building, you take losing serious. Deadly serious. You learn the process of what goes into a loss. What did you do on Tuesday that caused you to lose? What can you do to lose faster? Lose harder?

Once you answer those questions you move on to Wednesday. What practice habits caused us to lose? How can we double-down on those and really figure out losing? Can you do it at half-speed to get the technique down? Do you need to practice losing a full-speed every time? Are we loading the players up mentally with everything they need to go out there and lose in front of a home crowd populated 65% with fans of the other team?

JG always says: you can't get around to winning until you've mastered losing, and that's our main focus right now. Figure out every way to lose, and lose badly -- get really dominated. Then maybe innovate some ways to lose. Find new edges in giving the other team points, maybe ensuring their quarterback is extremely untroubled in the pocket.

We're not leaving any stones unturned here on Hardy Drive in the pursuit of commendably bad football. I know we've had a few slip-ups here and there, but we're back to work this week, focused on what we can make sure the Bears do to us.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Do you mean Chicago? This game scares me as I can see us winning and hurting our draft position. It's possible that HB is feeling okay and Kyler will have time practicing with Michael Wilson, so I expect another big offensive day for the Cards. It will be up to the Defense to save the Draft Day.
You could be right, but have you watched this Bears D the last month or so? They are nasty, physical, and pretty damn good. And their running game was ranked 1st going into last week. It’ll be a bruising game for sure. Until we rebuild our WR room entirely, I don’t see our offense hitting on all cylinders at any point the rest of this season. Rallis will probably scheme up a strategy that will force Fields to beat us with his arm. And based on the lack of pressure we’ve created the last 6-8 weeks, he’ll have all day to do just that. All this being said, I do expect a close game.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I want to see our offense scoring 5/6 TDS with a great Murray performance and losing the game by few points
Draft position Is the most important thing right now, we Need to lock the Number 3 pick
5-6 touchdowns against this Chicago D??? LOL. That’s probably not happening. Hope I’m wrong.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
You could be right, but have you watched this Bears D the last month or so? They are nasty, physical, and pretty damn good. And their running game was ranked 1st going into last week. It’ll be a bruising game for sure. Until we rebuild our WR room entirely, I don’t see our offense hitting on all cylinders at any point the rest of this season. Rallis will probably scheme up a strategy that will force Fields to beat us with his arm. And based on the lack of pressure we’ve created the last 6-8 weeks, he’ll have all day to do just that. All this being said, I do expect a close game.
I DO think that the Bears are better than their record, and thought they should have won a couple more games, and that they should keep Fields as their starting QB. But even if their defense is good I feel that SF's is better. We'll see on Sunday, and we have to play this one on the road.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sparky