Arizona Cardinals linebacker Daryl Washington pleads guilty

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For pot, if youd like to call that "drugs"

unfortunately, whether you like it or not, pot is a drug and is illegal right now. and to get busted TWICE for it means he's an idiot, IMO and didn't care about the consequences of his actions.

we dont know that he "beat" her.

we do know that he admitted guilt for domestic assualt which ended up with a woman's collarbone broken. that's the only fact we know....a broken bone and his admission that he was responsible. unfortunately, everything else you've been saying (and others blaming the victim) is complete conjecture.

so the facts are this...the guy has now repeatedly hurt his team (assuming there will be another suspension) and a hurt a woman. those are things we know and those things suck.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
unfortunately, whether you like it or not, pot is a drug and is illegal right now. and to get busted TWICE for it means he's an idiot, IMO and didn't care about the consequences of his actions.

we do know that he admitted guilt for domestic assualt which ended up with a woman's collarbone broken. that's the only fact we know....a broken bone and his admission that he was responsible. unfortunately, everything else you've been saying (and others blaming the victim) is complete conjecture.

so the facts are this...the guy has now repeatedly hurt his team (assuming there will be another suspension) and a hurt a woman. those are things we know and those things suck.

excuse me but if someone tomorrow will try to throw a dish to u..what are u going to say?
thank u..try again?

Last edited:

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score

yes, its conjecture. So is assuming that he straight up beat her down.

We dont know.

And yeah, pots illegal, big whoop. I fault the guy for risking millions to smoke pot but I couldnt care less beyond that.

Reaction score
Wait, what? It's not like he pleaded no contest. He pleaded guilty meaning he's admitting he did it. He admitted he beat a woman which makes him scum IMO. Unless she was coming at him with a weapon there's no excuse for beating a woman. Unless he comes out publicly humbled and apologizes for his actions and how there's no excuse for hitting women to me he'll be a POS.

He admitted he shoved her with 2 hands to get her off of him & she fell & broke her collar bone. Nowhere did he admit he beat a woman. For someone who is supposed to be in LE you sure do jump to conclusions a lot. IMHO

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He admitted he shoved her with 2 hands to get her off of him & she fell & broke her collar bone. Nowhere did he admit he beat a woman. For someone who is supposed to be in LE you sure do jump to conclusions a lot. IMHO

Right,he just tried to push her off cause she was yelling at him
He was stupid cause he should know he is a big dude and he can easily hurt a woman just shoving her ,but make him a irresponsible and a bad person is too much .
He just wanted to see his daughter and we know how some woman can make u nervous

Last edited:

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Right,he just tried to push her off cause she was yelling at him
He was stupid cause he should know he is a big dude and he can easily hurt a woman just shoving her ,but make him a irresponsible and a bad person is too much .
He just wanted to see his daughter and we know how some woman can make u nervous

ive seen nothing that reported any details at all, are you guys forming these details or are they in print somewhere?

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
its not a "third offense"

offense as in something that would offend the league, two with drugs and a physical assault charge... that is three. Then we have the joy of knowing those are just the ones where he got caught under suspension and who knows what stupid acts off the field this guys is doing to get caught in this predicament to begin with. But lets throw all the number games out the window for proof of tallying the end results of stupidity (be it two or four) because they do not alter the main conclusion, the point still stands he is a moron off the field. I hope him and Cro do not start hanging out because who knows what fun stories they could generate to get the league motivated

Milgod

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Whether he beat a woman or not hasn't been proven wither way, but I do find it odd that in this day and age it is worse to hit a woman than a man in many people's eyes.

Jetstream Green

Reaction score
Whether he beat a woman or not hasn't been proven wither way, but I do find it odd that in this day and age it is worse to hit a woman than a man in many people's eyes.

Uh ok, a man hitting a woman is just like a man assaulting a man... computer technology changed the physical and emotional nature of the sexes lol

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
ive seen nothing that reported any details at all, are you guys forming these details or are they in print somewhere?

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/22158514/2013/05/03/daryl-washington-booked-makes-bond

''Then, as he tried to leave, she ran after him and threw a plant at him. He pushed her, breaking her collar bone when she hit the ground, according to court documents.''

After he was released, Washington flew to Texas to attend his other daughter's birthday party. The judge approved that travel request.
How many daughters he has?
Washington's ex could also face charges. She admitted to throwing the plant. The investigation is not over.

Last edited:

earthsci

That Rapscallion!!
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/22158514/2013/05/03/daryl-washington-booked-makes-bond

''Then, as he tried to leave, she ran after him and threw a plant at him. He pushed her, breaking her collar bone when she hit the ground, according to court documents.''
He grabbed her by the neck also. And that is just the initial report. He also pushed her over the landing railing. Seriously? Are you actually defending this as no big deal? As others have pointed out, he pleaded guilty. The chances that he pleaded guilty and is not are pretty damned slim since you can be damned well sure that he has the best lawyers that money can buy.

Reaction score

After he was released, Washington flew to Texas to attend his other daughter's birthday party. The judge approved that travel request.
Washington's ex could also face charges. She admitted to throwing the plant. The investigation is not over.

:thumbup:

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
offense as in something that would offend the league, two with drugs and a physical assault charge... that is three. Then we have the joy of knowing those are just the ones where he got caught under suspension and who knows what stupid acts off the field this guys is doing to get caught in this predicament to begin with. But lets throw all the number games out the window for proof of tallying the end results of stupidity (be it two or four) because they do not alter the main conclusion, the point still stands he is a moron off the field. I hope him and Cro do not start hanging out because who knows what fun stories they could generate to get the league motivated

The CBA has personal conduct and dirty drug tests seperate. The league cannot combine them.

So he shouldnt have shoved her but he was shoving her off as she was chasing him, jumping on him and throwing plants at him. It takes two to tango. He should have done what I do in that situation and simply wrap her up - it causes no damage and they cannot get out of your arms. This is not however "washington beat a woman" per the records, it sounds like she was attacking and he shoved her off of him.

He grabbed her by the neck also. And that is just the initial report. He also pushed her over the landing railing. Seriously? Are you actually defending this as no big deal? As others have pointed out, he pleaded guilty. The chances that he pleaded guilty and is not are pretty damned slim since you can be damned well sure that he has the best lawyers that money can buy.

Its a big deal in some aspects but if you are attacking me regardless of who you are, I may push you. I may even grab your neck. I wouldnt call this beating someone, I would call this an altercation. Beating someone means he is beating her and none of that is beating someone.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Someone wrote he did beat her,he didnt,he shoved her and grabbed her neck
Anyway here the conversation between him and his ex
According to court records, she has not let Washington see his baby. In a motion filed by Washington he claims, she's "making demands for money in return for parenting time."

The following is text messages between Washington and the alleged victim.

Washington: "Looking forward to seeing my baby tomorrow."

Baby's mother: "Not at my house..."

Washington: "That's fine I will come pick her up. Cool with you? My mom wants to see her."

Baby's mother: "Nope sorry we're busy."

Reaction score

Where did you see she was pushed over the railing? I'm not saying what he did wasn't a big deal, what I am arguing is the claims by some that he beat her. I haven't seen anywhere that this was the case.

earthsci

That Rapscallion!!
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Someone wrote he did beat her,he didnt,he shoved her and grabbed her neck
Anyway here the conversation between him and his ex
According to court records, she has not let Washington see his baby. In a motion filed by Washington he claims, she's "making demands for money in return for parenting time."

The following is text messages between Washington and the alleged victim.

Washington: "Looking forward to seeing my baby tomorrow."

Baby's mother: "Not at my house..."

Washington: "That's fine I will come pick her up. Cool with you? My mom wants to see her."

Baby's mother: "Nope sorry we're busy."
File a complaint in court. Sue for more visitation or custody. He has plenty of alternatives. My ex-wife was a pain in the ass about money and visitation. I didn't put my hands on her. I put the courts on her. Your justification of this is very telling.

earthsci

That Rapscallion!!
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Where did you see she was pushed over the railing? I'm not saying what he did wasn't a big deal, what I am arguing is the claims by some that he beat her. I haven't seen anywhere that this was the case.

The report goes on to say Washington, at some point, "extended his hand and grabbed" the woman by the neck before pushing her over to the landing railing while choking her.

http://ktar.com/22/1716602/Arizona-Cardinals-linebacker-Daryl-Washington-pleads-guilty

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Your the typical run of the mill person that would be on a jury that I'm talking about. You have him convicted before you even know any of the facts. Those are basic details. All of which from what I know are he said she said. I don't recall any witnesses?

As has been said it takes to two to tango he may have grabbed her by the neck she probably broke her collar bone after he shoved her. But all could be done in self defense. But because your a man and most of society has your attitude toward it you are screwed. Women can be brutal they can also be brutal attackers of their men. A man regardless of who is attacking has the right to defend themselves. She apparently was attacking him and throwing possibly deadly objects at him. She like him is clearly not 100% innocent.

But condemning him the way some of you are is quite silly IMO. Nobody knows how this started who was the primary physical aggressor in the case etc…. He just took the easier road. I don't blame him. I have too much experience in these cases to just "side with a woman" they can be brutal and scandalous.

Last edited:

earthsci

That Rapscallion!!
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Your the typical run of the mill person that would be on a jury that I'm talking about. You have him convicted before you even know any of the facts. Those are basic details. All of which from what I know are he said she said. I don't recall any witnesses?

As has been said it takes to two to tango he may have grabbed her by the neck she probably broke her collar bone after he shoved her. But all could be done in self defense. But because your a man and most of society has your attitude toward it you are screwed. Women can be brutal they can also be brutal attackers of their men. A man regardless of who is attacking has the right to defend themselves. She apparently was attacking him and throwing possibly deadly objects at him. She like him is clearly not 100% innocent.

But condemning him the way some of you are is quite silly IMO. Nobody knows how this started who was the primary phial aggressor in the case etc…. He just took the easier road. I don't blame him. I have too much experience in these cases to just "side with a woman" they can be brutal and scandalous.
Yeah, I guess it's pretty stupid to believe a police investigation. They generally don't know their heads from their asses.

The investigation coupled with his admission of guilt? Sorry, don't believe him and since this is the end of the road as far as what we are ever going to find out I don't feal bad about it. He did something wrong and he knows it.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
File a complaint in court. Sue for more visitation or custody. He has plenty of alternatives. My ex-wife was a pain in the ass about money and visitation. I didn't put my hands on her. I put the courts on her. Your justification of this is very telling.
He wasnt smart for sure,but from the text messages,his ex doesnt look like a nice person.
i m not try to defend him but i just want make people know that hasnt been reported that he did beat her.

Jetstream Green

Reaction score
The CBA has personal conduct and dirty drug tests seperate. The league cannot combine them.

So he shouldnt have shoved her but he was shoving her off as she was chasing him, jumping on him and throwing plants at him. It takes two to tango. He should have done what I do in that situation and simply wrap her up - it causes no damage and they cannot get out of your arms. This is not however "washington beat a woman" per the records, it sounds like she was attacking and he shoved her off of him.

Its a big deal in some aspects but if you are attacking me regardless of who you are, I may push you. I may even grab your neck. I wouldnt call this beating someone, I would call this an altercation. Beating someone means he is beating her and none of that is beating someone.

One last time, do you get the point? I do not care if they are combined, they are all offenses which number three to prove a point he puts himself in stupid situations. I do not even know why we are wasting our time on Washington when dunking over the goalposts has now been outlawed as a victory celebration lol

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I guess it's pretty stupid to believe a police investigation. They generally don't know their heads from their asses.

The investigation coupled with his admission of guilt? Sorry, don't believe him and since this is the end of the road as far as what we are ever going to find out I don't feal bad about it. He did something wrong and he knows it.

the investigation shows she was chasing him, throwing things at him and attacking him and he defended himself and when he shoved her it broke her Collar bone.

What about that says he is a guilty woman abuser to you? The police investigation is reports of what he said she said and is by no means a fact. You do realize you are arguing with a police officer about a police investigation correct?

All the police do is write down what you say and their findings. Its not factual evidence.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One last time, do you get the point? I do not care if they are combined, they are all offenses which number three to prove a point he puts himself in stupid situations. I do not even know why we are wasting our time on Washington when dunking over the goalposts has now been outlawed as a victory celebration lol

its not really an issue of what you think about it, im just telling you its not his third offense in the leagues eyes so its not his third strike. Maybe to you it is but thankfully you will not be handing down the discipline.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I am a cop and have investigated literally 1000 plus of these calls. They are the HARDEST to investigate #1 because they usually have no witnesses.

Its always he said she said. The man usually gets the wrong end of the stick because A. Its a woman B. The man is typically stronger C. Most people cops included inherently and automatically side with the female. Especially if there is some sort of injury involved.

Condemn him all you want its a free country. Doesn't mean anything in the long run. Guilty pleas in court nowadays agains don't amount to much of anything. They are accepted regularly as part of a plea just to get it over with and move on with lives.