Arizona Cardinals @ Miami Dolphins Pre Game Thread. 10/22/24-10/26/24

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here it is...

“I’m just trying to show there’s plenty of opportunities there. They just have to clean some different things up, some details here. I don’t know how they coach some of these concepts. … Point being, there’s opportunities out there for them, they just have to find ways to be more consistent in hitting those opportunities.”

football karma

Michael snuggles the cap space
Reaction score
Here it is...

“I’m just trying to show there’s plenty of opportunities there. They just have to clean some different things up, some details here. I don’t know how they coach some of these concepts. … Point being, there’s opportunities out there for them, they just have to find ways to be more consistent in hitting those opportunities.”
1. that video is awesome

2. My take away is that there is blame all over the place: the scheme could be better, Kylers decisions can be better, the WRs can be better (routes and actually catching the ball)

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
I think the running game will play against the Fins. If the Cards can keep the Fins’ offense on the sidelines and eat up the clock they can be in this. Murray will have to be disciplined and avoid turnovers. His situational passing has to be precise. They should be rolling him out more with the opportunity to run or throw. The passing game needs to feature two receivers on the same side at different intervals.

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Here it is...

Almost seems as if he was back tracking as this was post him begging on twitter to design a hot route for kyler on passing plays (which they should do)

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The pattern of this team is to win a game, raise hope, then lay an egg.

So I'm expecting an egg.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
From NFL.com
Why Tom picked the Cardinals: The idea that Tua Tagovailoa will instantly restore the Dolphins' offensive prowess is the kind of narratively satisfying scenario that I usually am a sucker for. I might regret not giving more weight to Tyreek Hill's enthusiastic assessment of how things looked at Wednesday's practice as the team prepared for Tagovailoa to return from a concussion that has sidelined him since Week 2. Taking Miami just feels like too much of a dice roll at this point. Instead, I'm rocking with Kyler Murray, who came through with a strong performance against the Chargers on Monday, just as I predicted he wouldn't. The Dolphins are no pushovers on defense, ranking fourth in yards allowed, but they also have given up 100-plus rushing yards in three straight contests. Murray and James Conner could give Arizona enough on the ground to ruin Tua's comeback party.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Since Tua has been symptom free since the injury, I suspect he’s informally managed to practice throwing. He may have an adrenaline issue early, but they better get to him quickly. I’d sure like to see the Cards start Taylor-Demerson.
Would love to see Taylor-Demerson get more snaps. Physical player.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Would love to see Taylor-Demerson get more snaps. Physical player.
Plus a ballhawk. Tua figures to get adrenaline high early & overthrow. Taylor-Demerson knows how to get that ball.