Arizona Cardinals @ SF 49ers Pre Game Thread. 09/29/24-10/05/24

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
No it isn’t. The Cards never beat playoff teams on the road. They might pull off a surprise every once in a while at home years ago, but this the type of game where we get our doors totally blown off.
Never say never Cheese. We beat the eagles in their craphouse last year.

Carolinacacti

Hall of Famer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cardinals could use Z Jones and Robinson. Still if they win its first place in the division, might be the last time I can say that. Different QB this week , rush will show up, never give up.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh please Defense show up on Sunday...

Give us a fighting chance!
Because the offense scoring a pathetic 13 and 14 (against the worst D in the league) has given us a fighting chance the last two weeks right?

People can slag the D all they want but they’ve shown up the same amount the offense has this season, i2 of 4 games. Only difference is the offense was supposed to be our strength and instead both units are a weakness.

Last edited:

602 Native

Veteran
Reaction score
If there is one team that I can't stand its the Whiners.
Their fans are horrible, can't stand their coach, and the bay area is a crap hole.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Because the offense scoring a pathetic 13 and 14 (against the worst D in the league) has given us a fighting chance the last two weeks right?

People can slag the D all they want but they’ve shown up the same amount the offense has this season, i2 of 4 games. Only difference is the offense was supposed to be our strength and instead both units are a weakness.
We're 29th in PPG. The delta between us and the 16th-best is 5 PPG.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
If there is one team that I can't stand its the Whiners.
Their fans are horrible, can't stand their coach, and the bay area is a crap hole.

Yeah I hate them too, not least of all because they have taken some serious cheap shots against us like the last four or five games.

Plus there was the hit that ended Maxx Williams career. Not saying that one was dirty but it still sucked.

******* 49ers

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake