Arizona Cardinals @ SF 49ers Pre Game Thread. 09/29/24-10/05/24

602 Native

Veteran
Reaction score
Neither of which are anywhere near where the game is going to be played. I live a few blocks from Levi's the only poop I ever see is occasionally dog poop. I complain about it all the time when FOX does promos and shows all these places in SF when the game is in Santa Clara. Don't fall for the propaganda.

Not perfect, too expensive, but again if you'd actually been here you wouldn't say that. I just retired so I walk around my neighborhood all the time. People say hi to each other, always feel safe.

The poop map covers the life of the app, it's over years.

Oakland gave us Marshawn Lynch, hard to complain.
Santa Clara and Menlo Park are the outliers.

San Meteo, Oakland, SF, and San Jose are crap holes.

I get it you live there so it’s personal but I worked for SAP and was in the bay for a better part of a decade working there. I know it well.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Santa Clara and Menlo Park are the outliers.

San Meteo, Oakland, SF, and San Jose are crap holes.

I get it you live there so it’s personal but I worked for SAP and was in the bay for a better part of a decade working there. I know it well.

There are parts of those places that are bad yes, there are parts of any area that are bad.

Metcalf Rules

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
On the topic of uniforms, I know we’ve been compared to Ohio State with our unis, but watching the end of UNLV game game last night was like watching a Cards game. The uniforms are almost identical. And sadly, when it comes to actual football, the Cardinals are probably a lot more UNLV and a lot less OSU.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On the topic of uniforms, I know we’ve been compared to Ohio State with our unis, but watching the end of UNLV game game last night was like watching a Cards game. The uniforms are almost identical. And sadly, when it comes to actual football, the Cardinals are probably a lot more UNLV and a lot less OSU.
Traditional is dead. It’s all about addition revenue.