2024 Arizona Cardinals preseason games on TV

vs. New Orleans Saints: Saturday, August 10 — 5 p.m. MST

at Indianapolis Colts: Saturday, August 17 — 4 p.m. MST

at Denver Broncos: Sunday, August 25 — 1:30 p.m. MST

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Cardinals safety Budda Baker did not take part in offseason work with the team last year because he was hoping to land a long-term contract extension that never came.

Baker wound up reporting to training camp after agreeing to additional bonuses and incentives in his existing deal, but the lack of an extension means that he’s now in the final year of his pact. That has not caused him to repeat last year’s approach to the offseason program and he said on Monday that it is not going to cause him to approach the season any differently because he brings the same urgency to his play regardless of his contract status.

“A lot of people think about the money. Some players might think, ‘Contract year, I gotta do extra.’ I treat every single year like a contract year,” Baker said, via Tyler Drake of ArizonaSports.com. “For me, I love this game. I play it at a high level each and every week because of the work I put in each and every week. For me, I’m an honest believer in controlling what I can control and do my job. At the end of the day, everything else will take care of itself.”

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

This is why I mentioned that from what I heard Budda would most likely be out for a longer than anticipated amount of time. It killed me to see people bashing Budda's play last season but I couldn't say anything about the extent of the injury.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Less than 45
I was going to put the over/under at 35. He's averaged 39 a year since he became a starter. 33 a year if you include his zero catch rookie season. He also averages 13 games played a year.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I was going to put the over/under at 35. He's averaged 39 a year since he became a starter. 33 a year if you include his zero catch rookie season. He also averages 13 games played a year.
I originally said less than 30. He had 33 targets and 27 receptions last year.

This offense doesn’t pass to RBs, and he might have fewer snaps this season. I think 35 is the correct number tho.