Atlanta Draft Pick Watch

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
Wow, I guess you are what they call an Internet Thug. lol
You really have me scared with the "*******" and "dense" comments.
You must be registered for see images attach

I have been to many MBs football and b-ball. I have never seen this before. N.E. Patriots do not have and have not had a pin topic of the 49ers pick. They own their 5th pick.
I guess when your team have never won a title anything will make most of the fan base go bonkers. lol

Just think, none of this would not have happen if your classless ownership would have made the 1st offer to JJ. He put it on the line for you guys when he came back early from that bad fall on his face. Your ownership told him to find an offer before they would offer anything. That's why JJ did not want to come back and play for the Suns.

aren't there any atlanta message boards?
topic 1- we lost again, but JJ dropped 30!

topic 2- THE DANCERS ADVANCED IN THE NBA DANCE BRACKET!!!!!!

topic 3- briing the sonics to atlanta! they have rookies who play to their potential!

green machine

I rule at posting
Reaction score
Wow, I guess you are what they call an Internet Thug. lol
You really have me scared with the "*******" and "dense" comments.
You must be registered for see images attach

I have been to many MBs football and b-ball. I have never seen this before. N.E. Patriots do not have and have not had a pin topic of the 49ers pick. They own their 5th pick.
I guess when your team have never won a title anything will make most of the fan base go bonkers. lol

Just think, none of this would not have happen if your classless ownership would have made the 1st offer to JJ. He put it on the line for you guys when he came back early from that bad fall on his face. Your ownership told him to find an offer before they would offer anything. That's why JJ did not want to come back and play for the Suns.

And yet strangely, the Suns have been title contenders every year since.

The Hawks, on the other hand, still suck.

HooverDam

Reaction score
Geez, come on Indiana, Chicago, Jersey, Charlotte, somebody! How on earth can especially Chicago and Charlotte be so freakin' terrible, this is ridiculous.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
woot the bulls beat the hawks tonight :), I think that puts nj what 1 game behind and the bulls 2 games behind for the final spot

HooverDam

Reaction score
Has anyone seen Danilo Gallinari play other than in Youtube clips?

http://www.nbadraft.net/admincp/profiles/danilogallinari.html

http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Danilo-Gallinari-535/

The descriptions sound pretty good, even though he's young and perhaps a bit of a project. But with Marion gone, and Hill to be gone soon, the Suns will need a SF of the future. Of course, they also need a PG to back up Nash/of the future, and a Center to pair with Amare when Shaq completely falls apart, hooray for trading all of your draft picks Suns!

Anyway, back to Galinari, he could slide with all the College talent coming out this year, some teams can be wary about taking Euro players. If the Hawks do end up in the lottery, he may be a nice pick up. He's 6'8'' and is expected to keep growing, has some point guard skills, and seems like a good fit for D'Antoni's style.

MastersofCombat

Basketball Junkie
Reaction score
Ive been to Atlanta message boards for years off an on and this is how it goes I swear.

100000000 post fire Knight
1000000 post we change our minds cause he is genius
100000 post why are we pathetic its cause of knight
10000 post we wouldnt have Acie Law if it werent for knight
1000post why Marvin Williams is better than Kobe Bryant, Lebron James
100 post why are the only fans in Atlanta in the give away sections
10 post We are 20 million under the salary cap who do we cut to make more room.
1 post about making the playoffs. Its from Boston fan hoping they get ATL in first round
- Cause no fan of Atlanta understands the concept of playoffs .

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
New Jersey is one game back in the loss column! Come on NJ! Pass Atlanta!

AtlHawksFan

Rookie
Reaction score
Ive been to Atlanta message boards for years off an on and this is how it goes I swear.

100000000 post fire Knight
1000000 post we change our minds cause he is genius
100000 post why are we pathetic its cause of knight
10000 post we wouldnt have Acie Law if it werent for knight
1000post why Marvin Williams is better than Kobe Bryant, Lebron James
100 post why are the only fans in Atlanta in the give away sections
10 post We are 20 million under the salary cap who do we cut to make more room.
1 post about making the playoffs. Its from Boston fan hoping they get ATL in first round
- Cause no fan of Atlanta understands the concept of playoffs .

Don't forget the 2000000000000000000000 posts on "we should have taken Chris Paul". Somehow every post I see on the Hawks board or every article (even those from the local writers) includes some reference to Chris Paul.

Man, if Marvin Williams turns out to be a bust this will be the worst move the Hawks have made since we traded Bill Russell to the Celtics...

I'm a Hawks fan to the end but I'll be surprised if we ever become a legitimate contender...

YouJustGotSUNSD

Custom User Title!
Reaction score
IF williams turns out to be a bust?

All he does is score, and many times he doesnt even do that.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Beasley would be great in a Suns uni.

YouJustGotSUNSD

Custom User Title!
Reaction score
freakin bulls choking down by 5 with 30 sec left vs hawks

nets lost

worst playoff conference in history.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yeah this is horrible I was so pissed when Gordon missed that 3 to tie it, I really think if Gordon hits that 3 the bulls win in ot. We better hope the bulls lose the two games against the 76ers on the back to back set. Man if only the eastern conference was more like the west....

TheKid_1

Registered
Reaction score
There is only one way ATL becomes a lotto pick.

Indy's final 9 games (I see 6-3) (36-46 would be final record)
-Miami
-Boston
-Milwaukee
-Milwaukee
-Atlanta
-Philly
-Charlotte
-Washington
-NY

Atlanta's final 10 (I see 4-6 IMO) that would be (36-46) final record.
-NY
-Memphis
-Toronto
-Phily
-Phily
-Indiana
-NY
-Boston
-Orlando
-Miami

New Jersey's final 9 (they go 2-7 IMO) that would be (33-49) final record.
-Phoenix
-Phily
-Detroit
-Toronto
-Cleveland
-Toronto
-Milwaukee
-Boston

Therefore, Indiana and Atlanta would be tied and if Indiana, in their own building, could beat Atlanta they would have the season head-to-head. So it's time we forget about NJ and start really pulling for the Pacers. I just hope Boston and Orlando don't rest their guys getting ready for the playoffs. But I honestly wouldn't blame them. This is what it comes down to guys.

Last edited:

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Let's play the "if game" for a minute. Let's say the Suns got the ATL pick last summer.

We draft?
Noah

We play him at pf/c?
Every one screams about him not getting enough pt.

We don't trade for Shaq?
Probably not

TucsonDevil

Good to be back!
Reaction score
If Atlanta Makes the playoffs, don't we get the #15 pick? Considering how Stern rigs the Lottery, we wouldn't have a chance for #1-3 anyhow, so falling from #11 to #15 isn't horrible. I'm not overly concerned about the Atlanta pick anymore, it is what it is. What should be a larger concern is the lack of foresight by management to trade away all of our lottery picks for a hot dog, bag of chips, and a soda.

ActingWild

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
If Atlanta Makes the playoffs, don't we get the #15 pick? Considering how Stern rigs the Lottery, we wouldn't have a chance for #1-3 anyhow, so falling from #11 to #15 isn't horrible. I'm not overly concerned about the Atlanta pick anymore, it is what it is. What should be a larger concern is the lack of foresight by management to trade away all of our lottery picks for a hot dog, bag of chips, and a soda.

Wait, we got all that AND a bag of chips? That's better than I thought! :p

YouJustGotSUNSD

Custom User Title!
Reaction score
Hawks beat Knicks. I cant believe such a crap team* will make it to the playoffs.

Worst in history*

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
God that is one easy schedule for the hawks down the stretch to reach the playoffs, the only real hard games I see for them is the Raptors,76ers,magic hopefully they lose all those and the nets or pacers go on a winning streak which isn't likley to happen :(.

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
It is getting to the point where we should just accept the #15 and figure out who will be available there.