Atlanta Draft Pick Watch

Texsun

Reaction score
Cheers to NJ for pulling out a good win and placing Atlanta in its rightful lottery spot!

HooverDam

Reaction score
The Bobcats have to be better than their record. I look at that roster versus Atlantas and it blows my mind that Charlotte is behind AtL.

tobiazz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The Bobcats have to be better than their record. I look at that roster versus Atlantas and it blows my mind that Charlotte is behind AtL.

I don't know. I think the Hawks roster looks a little better, or at least not much worse. Looking at the stats, it seems Raymond Felton is holding CHA back. His A:TO ratio is decent but he only gets 7 assists per game which is not enough considering he shoots 41%.

YouJustGotSUNSD

Custom User Title!
Reaction score
The bobcats problem is they deal with injuries and have zero bench and chemistry.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
IF the stupid Bulls could just 1) make it to practice and 2) shut up and play ball, they could make the playoffs easy.

But nnnnnnoooo..

:)

Griffin

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I just looked at the Hawks remaining schedule and they have only one game left vs. West and that is at Memphis. The rest is just East with only two Orlando games and one Boston game as formidable challenges. The Bulls and Nets schedules are considerably tougher. In the end, I think the Hawks might just become one of the worst teams ever to make the playoffs. And it just happens that we own their draft pick. If you didn't believe in the curse already, you better believe it now.

scXfreakX

Huh?
Reaction score
Its just aggravates me. But thats Suns luck. Same with that Bulls pick that was supposed to be good but became #27 or whatever. Blah. Very aggravating.

Griffin

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Right now the Hawks have the 11th worst record in the league. Even if they don't make the playoffs, it is extremely unlikely that we would get a top 3 pick in the lottery given their current odds, and it is also unlikely that the Hawks record will get much worser to improve their lottery odds.

Keeping in mind that after the first 3 picks are decided in the lottery, the rest of the picks are awarded based on regular season records, it looks like we will get a pick somewhere between 9 and 15, 15 being the pick if they make the playoffs.

YouJustGotSUNSD

Custom User Title!
Reaction score
Yeah, Im not putting hope in a top 3 pick. I will be happy with top 10, and if we get 9 again (marion, amare) I will be very optimistic. Someone like this or this would be stupendous!

A big man to learn under shaq until his contract is up would be ideal.

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Looks like a lock for the Hawks to make it. The Nets and Bulls are complete trash.

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's utterly pathetic that a team with 34 to 38 wins will make the playoffs.

Last edited:

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Sigh...the Bulls blow a 4th quarter lead again.

Looks like the Nets are our only hope to keep the Hawks from making the playoffs.

Griffin

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Well, the Bulls are finally playing well for a change. Unfortunately, they are beating up on New Jersey.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
bah I thought for sure the wizards would be able to beat the hawks last night oh well :(, well I really hope the nets go on a huge winning streak and reverse that for the hawks

YouJustGotSUNSD

Custom User Title!
Reaction score
Nets MUST beat the hawks tonight. And if CHI beats the spurs on thursday(LOL) theres a small chance we could see ATL 2 spots below playoff contention.

Brotha2thanite

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Nets MUST beat the hawks tonight. And if CHI beats the spurs on thursday(LOL) theres a small chance we could see ATL 2 spots below playoff contention.
Well, the Nets may have to do it without Devin Harris. He went out with a sprain ankle in the Chi game.
You must be registered for see images attach

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
dangit if the nets don't have devin harris tonight that is probally a easy win for the hawks damn :(.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Nice the nets are going to beat the hawks tonight and Harris did play :), this is a huge loss for the hawks consdering they are fighting with the nets for the final playoff spot.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
On my third try!

Attachments

• suns.jpg
    suns.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 152

scXfreakX

Huh?
Reaction score
Beasley! Oh man, if the Hawks could miss the playoffs and if we got him, that would be hysterically funny. And awesome. I could see the Heat committing suicide after that. But wouldn't that be awesome?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05