Azcentral Has Video Clip of Vujanic

George O'Brien

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
azcentral

I don't know how long this link will be up.

Obviously anyone can look good in clips, but it does show him running the break, creating shots, and making passing. He has a very pretty jump shot with nice arc.

Last edited:

scotsman13

Reaction score
yea another thing that i saw was that he has big hands and also may get a lot of carrying calls like barbosa did this year. he brings he hand up behind the ball a lot. he shot looks really good and he seems to move without the ball a lot.

minercon

Registered
Reaction score
Keep Barbosa around. I like him. Many of these foreign players are hyped way above their ability. A few have turned out good, but the Suns have had no luck so far.

OP
OP
George O'Brien

George O'Brien

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
minercon said:
Keep Barbosa around. I like him. Many of these foreign players are hyped way above their ability. A few have turned out good, but the Suns have had no luck so far.

He may not be the future all star some think, but I think Vujanic should be a great addition. None the less, I think Barbosa should be a big part of the Suns plans.

thegrahamcrackr

Reaction score
minercon said:

So wait, you like Barbosa, but say the suns have had no luck with foreign players?? Interesting........

OP
OP
George O'Brien

George O'Brien

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
thegrahamcrackr said:
So wait, you like Barbosa, but say the suns have had no luck with foreign players?? Interesting........

Brazil is just like Phoenix, isn't it? :D

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
There it is...the FIRST thing listed.

I AM BLIND!! :wave:

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I also noticed his habit of carrying the basketball in Thursday's game. I'm going to watch today's game in a few minutes. They've got Game 7 from the 2001 World Series on ESPN Classic. It's the top of the ninth-inning right now.

Joe Mama

minercon

Registered
Reaction score
Wait a minute....doesn't South AMERICA have the word AMERICA in it??? You got me on that one....I was referring to European players.......

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score

He doesn't jump up high enough on his jumpers to shoot over someone in the NBA and his release is low. This might cause a problem and could get blocked allot. His passing is telegraphed and doesn't handle the ball well on the fast breaks. I am not sure this kid is what they are making him out to be.

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
SweetD said:

He doesn't jump up high enough on his jumpers to shoot over someone in the NBA and his release is low. This might cause a problem and could get blocked allot. His passing is telegraphed and doesn't handle the ball well on the fast breaks. I am not sure this kid is what they are making him out to be.

You got all that from those video clips?

Joe

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05