Beatdown

amwreck

Reaction score
Well, I'm here to eat crow and tell you guys the Cards played one hell of a game today. They beat the crap out of the Steelers in every phase of the game. The Steelers faced adversity for the first time this year and fell apart. The number of penalties they accumulated just showed how they were mentally taken out of the game and were frustrated. I had no idea the Cardinals defense was so damn strong.

Anyways, good game for you guys. Miserable for me. Good luck with the rest of the season.

NMCard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Kudos for you showing up and being classy after a loss. Good luck the rest off the way.

OP
OP
A

amwreck

Reaction score
From the looks of things, we could have used Grimm coaching our o-line today. They were miserable. Three false starts? That's just poor discipline. I really am not happy about anything in todays game. There are no real good points to look at from a Steelers perspective.

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
Classy move amwreck. Please destroy Seattle for us.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
good on you amwreck and kick the snot out of the Seahags next week!

OP
OP
A

amwreck

Reaction score
I certainly hope so because next week is a statement game. This will be a chance for the team to show Tomlin how they will respond to adversity. And of course the media focus all week will be on the Super Bowl and whether the Steelers really won it, blah blah blah. Anyways, the Steelers will need to get their focus back and eliminate all of the mental errors they made today.

By the way, please take note that when I talk about the mental errors that the Steelers made, I am not trying to say that they beat themselves. They were taken out of the game by a very physical Cardinals team and instead of stepping up to take control of the game, they began making mistakes. That just happens when a team is totally dominated.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Listen, I was very surprised that we stuffed the run to the extent we did. Our defense played their brains out today. Clearly, they knew your team was a great challenge, because that was their A+ game.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, I'm here to eat crow and tell you guys the Cards played one hell of a game today. They beat the crap out of the Steelers in every phase of the game. The Steelers faced adversity for the first time this year and fell apart. The number of penalties they accumulated just showed how they were mentally taken out of the game and were frustrated. I had no idea the Cardinals defense was so damn strong.

Anyways, good game for you guys. Miserable for me. Good luck with the rest of the season.

Very Classy Amwreck. Please forgive a few of us for some of the things we might have said. See, you guys are use to winning games, divisions,playoffs and Super Bowls. We're still learning and we are starving for a reason to cheer and believe.
That being said I hope your Steelers are REALLY pissed off and take it out on the Seahawks.
BTW , We would like to cordially invite you back for the Super Bowl for the rematch!!!:)

azdad1978

Championship!!!!
Reaction score
Classy post. I still need to thanked the Steelers for for letting Whis and Grimm come to the Cardinals. Money well spent

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Classy post. I still need to thanked the Steelers for for letting Whis and Grimm come to the Cardinals. Money well spent

I'm thinking Wiz and Grimm are out right now enjoying a nice steak dinner and an expensive bottle of wine ... or at least they should be. :)

PortlandCardFan

Reaction score
I watched the Seahawk/9'ers game and it upsets me we lost to the 9'ers!!! Steelers shouldn't look past the hawks but they aren't a physical team.

azdad1978

Championship!!!!
Reaction score
I'm thinking Wiz and Grimm are out right now enjoying a nice steak dinner and an expensive bottle of wine ... or at least they should be. :)

The way they prepared and game planned for their old team, Micheal Bidwill should give them a blank check and eat out on the best restaurant tonight.

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
IBy the way, please take note that when I talk about the mental errors that the Steelers made, I am not trying to say that they beat themselves. They were taken out of the game by a very physical Cardinals team and instead of stepping up to take control of the game, they began making mistakes. That just happens when a team is totally dominated.

Amwreck, please do not underestimate the effect the noise from the Cardinal's fans had on your team.
There are teams fans that think they can come in to our house and take it over.
Those days are done! Over!

Good luck in the future but, remember what happened here today.

Redmark

Registered
Reaction score
Amwreck, please do not underestimate the effect the noise from the Cardinal's fans had on your team.
There are teams fans that think they can come in to our house and take it over.
Those days are done! Over!

Good luck in the future but, remember what happened here today.

Amen to that! My son and I will be there in 2 weeks to lend our voices to the din that undid the mighty Steelers today. I doubt if the Panthers will have that many supporters. Wonderful win! Thank you Cardinals and fans.

Beat the Rams so we can have a winning record going into a game I attend for once.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05