Bj

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
BJ has a big game this Sunday. Being more involved in the offense will being out all of his abilities. Even when hr played at PSU the more he was involved in the game the better his concentration. I say 4-6 catches for 80-100 yds.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I agree, BJ is a solid WR and will have a big game out of the fact that the Steelers might underated his abilities. I will say this, the chances would be better if Warner was the QB. Not to say Leinart can't do the job, but Warner seems to like throwing in his direction more and especially the deep patterns which Leinart of late has not thrown for some reason?

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I have boldin on one of my fantasy teams should I consider picking up Bryant Johnson and starting him this week?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have boldin on one of my fantasy teams should I consider picking up Bryant Johnson and starting him this week?

not unless you want to be stuck with a WR who gets you a whopping 37 yards and no TDs.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He'll get much more than that if Boldin isn't playing.

really? cause that's pretty much his average as the number two WR in ten games filling in for Q or Fitz over the last three years.

Dude doesn't step up when given the chance.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Friendly Bet?

I say he has 60+ yards and at least a TD

sure, what's the bet? we should make it something good to do at halftime for the next game I come in for. and just remember, you're going to lose, so keep that in mind.

100%CardsFan

100% embarrassed
Reaction score
sure, what's the bet? we should make it something good to do at halftime for the next game I come in for. and just remember, you're going to lose, so keep that in mind.

With you being a darksider and myself thinking the glass isnt just half full, its actually overflowing, I think we will have a good amount of fun bets between us this year. Lets just start off with loser buys 2 rounds of the Cards Collector Cup beers at the next game you are at, thats about 20 bux. Then we can go on from there. I have so much Cards stuff, and im sure you do too, so in the future bets we can say.. Ill bet you my Autographed Wilson 8x10 picture against your.......

Cool?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With you being a darksider and myself thinking the glass isnt just half full, its actually overflowing, I think we will have a good amount of fun bets between us this year. Lets just start off with loser buys 2 rounds of the Cards Collector Cup beers at the next game you are at, thats about 20 bux. Then we can go on from there. I have so much Cards stuff, and im sure you do too, so in the future bets we can say.. Ill bet you my Autographed Wilson 8x10 picture against your.......

Cool?

that's a good start - you're on!

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Or if you would like me to do something at halftime, like depants another teams fan.. Ill be glad to do that as well. Just have some bail money ready after the brawl.

Don't worry 100%. I always carry a few extra bucks for emergencies like this.:D

RedRob

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Or if you would like me to do something at halftime, like depants another teams fan.. Ill be glad to do that as well. Just have some bail money ready after the brawl.

Depants a Steeler's fan? No thanks I'll call a plumber if I want to see that kind of crack.

ArizonaElvis

Registered
Reaction score
BJ has a big game this Sunday. Being more involved in the offense will being out all of his abilities. Even when hr played at PSU the more he was involved in the game the better his concentration. I say 4-6 catches for 80-100 yds.

Oh crap, after seeing the title of this thread...I thought I was gonna get something that I haven't since I've gotten married.....:(:D

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh crap, after seeing the title of this thread...I thought I was gonna get something that I haven't since I've gotten married.....:(:D

HeY Bud. This is Al from plainfield. Anybody here on the board going to the Rams game with us next week?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't ruin Cheesy's party...he is happy being miserable.

whoa is that uncalled for trash! Did you not see my post PRAISING the Cards and sayign we're going to dominate next week?

All I did was say it's pretty scary that I called BJ contribution to the game down to THE EXACT YARD.

Not sure why the above is necessary but if it makes you feel better, more power to ya!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wow nice one.......id recommend playing the lottery tonite

yeah, that one scared me, but I ain't nostradamus - I thought we'd get KILLED today. Who boy am I glad to be wrong about at least ONE of those calls!

ArizonaElvis

Registered
Reaction score
HeY Bud. This is Al from plainfield. Anybody here on the board going to the Rams game with us next week?

Yeah there are quite a few from this board. Fiasco, GCBigRedFan, WaynesCard, BigRed, and I also got an email from someone on here that said 15-16 season ticket holders are traveling to St Louis for this game and they will be joining us at the tailgate party. Antrel rolle's parents will be sitting with our group at the game. This tailgate is looking like it's gonna be the biggest so far! I am so psyched I dont know how I'm gonna get through this week! LOL See ya soon bud!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser