Boldin Misses Practice

john h

LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
wilycoyote24 said:
I'm not sure what you have issue with, but I'll guess that you think that that is a contradition. I think he should honor his remaining 2 years on his contract at about $500,000 or so, but then should get a contract EXTENSION at a much more appropriate price once he proves that he can come back from his injury.

If Boldin is really playing hardball it makes you wonder about the health of his leg??? If he thinks this injury could be ongoing he may want all the money he can get immediately. It would raise a red flag in my mind.

Scott MS

Registered
Reaction score
Let's hope they can get a deal done. If this lingers on, I am in full support of trading Boldin for another quality player (similar to the Portis for Bailey trade).

joko4

Registered
Reaction score
john h said:
If Boldin is really playing hardball it makes you wonder about the health of his leg??? If he thinks this injury could be ongoing he may want all the money he can get immediately. It would raise a red flag in my mind.

EXACTLY!

I hope Q asked Thompson what happens when you try to "negoiate in good faith with the Cardinals".
I afraid Q has showed his hand in this poker game.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
seesred said:
He played injury free the second half of last year and had only 2 less catches than Fritz. His injury IMO is a non issue as he has proven he is alright by playing hard last year after the injury. He has the most catches ever by a pro WR in his first two years and he missed half of one. Let's stand behind both the team and Q and hope they can get the deal done. I would hate to see him go or the team and agent get into a negative publicity thing. With all that's right now the last thing we need is the fringe fan thinking same old Cards.

GBR
In Green we trust

you ever notice that people continually bring up the "catches" part of Q's game but never the TDs or yardage? Larry Centers once caught 100 passes - doesn't mean squat if those catches aren't impact plays.(note: not saying Q doesn't make impact plays but catching a lot of balls is only one part of being an impact receiver).

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Scott MS said:
Let's hope they can get a deal done. If this lingers on, I am in full support of trading Boldin for another quality player (similar to the Portis for Bailey trade).

they won't get anything near what Denver got in comparison. Portis was an absolute MONSTER - mutli-Pro Bowls - 1500 yard seasons and 13+ TDs.