Bring on the Forty Whiners

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
FYI, for some of the Niners posters (not all) the reason the Cards board is probably the best MB on the net for not only Cards football but in general is because the mods have a pretty good conduct policy. Ya might wanna read the rules of the site about personal attacks.
Banter and good ole fashioned football talk is fine but keep the insults out of it. Just lettin ya know

cardsloco

Registered
Reaction score
You have a "Poster Boy"....but you have to win. Matt may have a bunch of endorsements......but what does that do for you?​

5 Rings!!!!!!! (That means we have won Superbowls)
Mr Utah, your back. Hey why don't you get your friends together and pitch in for a stadium in Utah. I am sure at this point the yorks are so tired of dealing with the city of san francisco that they would move there. Cool,we are going in the wayback machine again, hold on let get my members only jacket.

Utah49er

Reaction score
Snap back to reality here dude.. Current squads, Matt has championship rings from USC.. Alex?

All this SuperBowl talk of generations past reminds me of the openings in Star Wars movies where the words scroll out into outter space and start with "Once upon a distant time"..

I Wish I could do the Star Wars thing on the board. LOL

Monday can't come soon enough.....

Utah49er

Reaction score
Mr Utah, your back. Hey why don't you get your friends together and pitch in for a stadium in Utah. I am sure at this point the yorks are so tired of dealing with the city of san francisco that they would move there. Cool,we are going in the wayback machine again, hold on let get my members only jacket.

Ouch...your words are like fists.

1usctrojan

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
You have a "Poster Boy"....but you have to win. Matt may have a bunch of endorsements......but what does that do for you?​

5 Rings!!!!!!! (That means we have won Superbowls)​

Well guess what....you have to have a pretty good QB to win a SB.....not one that panicks when you get into his face...it's called poise, but you wouldn't know that since you have not had a QB with anything like that in a long, long time.

blindseyed

Reaction score
Well guess what....you have to have a pretty good QB to win a SB.....not one that panicks when you get into his face...it's called poise, but you wouldn't know that since you have not had a QB with anything like that in a long, long time.

Hey c'mon they did have Jim Druckenmiller...:D

Utah49er

Reaction score
Snap back to reality here dude.. Current squads, Matt has championship rings from USC.. Alex?

One more thing....Alex graduated his junior year. Had all of his credits to do so, after going 12-0. Matt graduated right?

1usctrojan

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
He specifically stayed another year so he would not have to live or play anywhere near san fransisco.

He's made it very clear that he is thankful he was drafted to Arizona, buying a house in the Phoenix area, unlike Reggie, Carson and others who have purchased their home's in L.A. Enough said.

1usctrojan

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
One more thing....Alex graduated his junior year. Had all of his credits to do so, after going 12-0. Matt graduated right?​

Yes, he did graduate, could have graduated his red-shirt junior year.....from a top 30 academically ranked university...while being the BMOC with endless media surrounding him, I'd call that focused.

Utah49er

Reaction score
He's made it very clear that he is thankful he was drafted to Arizona, buying a house in the Phoenix area, unlike Reggie, Carson and others who have purchased their home's in L.A. Enough said.

He should be thankfull....I Like Lienart don't get me wrong, I just think he has a huge learning curve..this is still the NFL. Alex took his lumps.....Matt's got his coming.

the donald

Reaction score
No way does Seattle finish last in the NFCW..

they will. we own them. and alexander is not going to do much this year. i am not calling a 4-12 record, but i think our division will be the best in the NFC.

blindseyed

Reaction score
they will. we own them. and alexander is not going to do much this year. i am not calling a 4-12 record, but i think our division will be the best in the NFC.

I think every division game will be fun to watch. Very competitive and every team has improved and gotten closer to eachother talent wise. I'll be watching and listening on Sirius to every game involving all the teams in the division.

1usctrojan

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
He should be thankfull....I Like Lienart don't get me wrong, I just think he has a huge learning curve..this is still the NFL. Alex took his lumps.....Matt's got his coming.​

A much shorter learning curve than most rookie QBs....he may not possess outstanding athletic skills, but his football IQ is at the very top, THAT is the reason so many project him as a future star in the NFL.

Utah49er

Reaction score
Yes, he did graduate, could have graduated his red-shirt junior year.....from a top 30 academically ranked university...while being the BMOC with endless media surrounding him, I'd call that focused.

"from a top 30 academically ranked university"
What, is that supposed to mean? Alex had two offers to play collegiate football. I would say he made the most of it.

blindseyed

Reaction score
A much shorter learning curve than most rookie QBs....he may not possess outstanding athletic skills, but his football IQ is at the very top, THAT is the reason so many project him as a future star in the NFL.

And if I remember correctly (and I may be wrong) it's the same thing said about Peyton. Not comparing Matt to Peyton mind you BUT he could be as good with the right coaching/weapons

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One more thing....Alex graduated his junior year. Had all of his credits to do so, after going 12-0. Matt graduated right?

I dont care who graduated when or from where, but as 1usc said, Matt did the same thing as Alex..

Moving on..

Books smarts dont make a good QB.. Books smarts also dont make a bad QB, look at Terry Bradshaw for that as a prime example, and I love Terry..

Utah49er

Reaction score
I dont care who graduated when or from where, but as 1usc said, Matt did the same thing as Alex..

Moving on..

Books smarts dont make a good QB.. Books smarts also dont make a bad QB, look at Terry Bradshaw for that as a prime example, and I love Terry..

Too true....point made.
But Alex is still better than Matt...hahahahaha

blindseyed

Reaction score

Moving on..

Or Brett Favre for that matter...:D

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"from a top 30 academically ranked university"
What, is that supposed to mean? Alex had two offers to play collegiate football. I would say he made the most of it.

Your killin me.. Can you please use the quote function correctly? Or does Utah not teach computer skills.. I kid I kid, but cmon man.. seriously..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05