Bring on the Forty Whiners

Genus49

Reaction score
:biglaugh: You have got to be kidding! He was smart enough to know that he would have gotten his butt kicked in SF....and the last time I checked, he has made more money on endorcements than any other rookie QB in NFL history....in Arizona, playing for the Cardinals. What a laugh.

Hmm...San Fransisco...Arizona. Which has a bigger market?

What he made while being a Cardinal he would've made even more as a 49er. Any of the Cali teams, Dallas, New York teams or NE would give him many more opps to sell his jerseys and chunky soup or what not.

On the bright side Arizona maybe better than Jacksonville for endorsements.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ya, I sure wish we could have gone 5-11 last year, you are so wise.

And what did your record get you better than us? Not much there guy.. In fact not only have we beat you guys the past four times in two years, The Cards won the NFC West battle having the best record in NFCW head to head matchups.. But that playoff appearence by the 9ers last year, errr.. Nevermind..

1usctrojan

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Ya, I sure wish we could have gone 5-11 last year, you are so wise.

Then we could have reached for Levi Brown in the draft, he looks terrible by the way.

Funny how in love you are with a QB who has done NOTHING at the NFL level. USC doesn't matter in the NFL. The reason they have more HOF'ers is due to the fact they pay their players (see Reggie Bush).

Your blind faith is kinda cute, like a 3 year old loving their crackhead mother unconditionally.

Ignorance at it's finest. I rest my case.

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
but our running game will tear you guys a part. even if gore gets hurt. you guys are switching to a 3-4, and your NT is going to get eaten up. they have no experience in it, and it is the most difficult position to play on defense. and it is a hard transition when the players are all new to the system. believve me, i am a niner fan, and know from experience.

Sorry dude, but that hasn't been the case so far. Gabe Watson and Alan Branch have more than held their own in the middle.

Up until our 2nd and 3rd string played in the 4th pre-season game, we were only giving up 3.7 YPC on the ground. And that's with team's trying to pile up the attempts on our defense.

but your passing game isn't going to amount to much, we are going to be able to pu alot of pressure on matt, your Oline sucks.

Our line has improved out of sight with one of the highest YPC in the pre-season. I know it is only the pre-season. But the difference is that last year (and the year before) our line couldn't do anything. But this year we nearly have 5 YPC and zero sacks on Matt.

also our DBs are awesome in coverage, and will put your lights out.you may get a big play or 2, but it will mostly be FGs for you guys.

So awesome that you haven't been able to contain Fitz, Q or BJ, well, ever.

then you guys have nobody to even contain veron davis,

VD seems to do alot of talking for someone who has done nothing so far in his career. Methinks VD needs to establish himself before we have to 'contain' him..

or the pass rush to pressure alex.

We haven't had any problems pressuring Alex before. You guys haven't changed alot on the line to change that.

Genus49

Reaction score
We can compare Matt to Alex as I just said then.. Alex left for a business move they say..

2006 stats..

Alex Smith (2nd year) = rookie contract and ummm well nothing..

Matt Leinart (rookie, no NFL experience) = rookie contract, endosrement deals with nation wide tv with about 3-4 major companies..

Winner? Matt.. :D

Even the business move for Alex they say was better because Matt slid to #10.. Well that just isnt so either.. They are taking some losses in here for their man love for Alex.. lol

Yes...lets compare.

Matt Leinart #10th pick salary + endorsements while playing in Arizona or Matt Leinart(possibly) #1 pick salary + endorsements while playing in SF

damn....

or ok Alex was stupid.

Smith #1 overall + nothing(so you say, yet I've seen the guy in commercials but ok) or Smith (let's say #10 overall) + nothing

Tough choices.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't stop laughing at you. You have not said one thing worth while in this thread. "Life sucks huh?" great quote. Is that picture of your man-crush?

And you said it wasnt nice to call all 9ers fans gay.. Interesting.. Im straight so I wouldnt know, but wouldnt thinking of two men that way be considered gay? I dunno..

Lil advice, When your reaching for the closet knob, dont just walk out, break that door down.. No one likes a half assed gay guy, so Ive heard..

Genus49

Reaction score
And what did your record get you better than us? Not much there guy.. In fact not only have we beat you guys the past four times in two years, The Cards won the NFC West battle having the best record in NFCW head to head matchups.. But that playoff appearence by the 9ers last year, errr.. Nevermind..

You're going to play the playoff game? When was the last time you guys made the playoffs? And won how many of them?

Stick to saying how you own the 49ers past 2 seasons. That's about all you can do.

I look forward to a good game. I'm out.

1usctrojan

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Yes...lets compare.

Matt Leinart #10th pick salary + endorsements while playing in Arizona or Matt Leinart(possibly) #1 pick salary + endorsements while playing in SF

damn....

or ok Alex was stupid.

Smith #1 overall + nothing(so you say, yet I've seen the guy in commercials but ok) or Smith (let's say #10 overall) + nothing

Tough choices.

Alex was stupid....let's see who end's up making the most $$$. Matt waited, and ended up in a better situation, is close to home, with infinitely superior fans...he will earn his money due to his talent...Alex got his on supposed potential. Over time, Matt will be the biggest winner...on that I am willing to bet.

MNNinerfan

Reaction score
:biglaugh: You have got to be kidding! He was smart enough to know that he would have gotten his butt kicked in SF....and the last time I checked, he has made more money on endorcements than any other rookie QB in NFL history....in Arizona, playing for the Cardinals. What a laugh.

Link please? I want to know where you get rookie QB endorsement contract info.

(This is a kin to calling bullsh*t)

MNNinerfan

Reaction score
And you said it wasnt nice to call all 9ers fans gay.. Interesting.. Im straight so I wouldnt know, but wouldnt thinking of two men that way be considered gay? I dunno..

Lil advice, When your reaching for the closet knob, dont just walk out, break that door down.. No one likes a half assed gay guy, so Ive heard..

Lil advice, I don't take any from a Gee from the G. What does that even mean? Wow are you desperate to be cool.

So by your quote you really only like the flaming hot all the way gay guys...at least I know where you are from now.

sw3j

Reaction score
Yes...lets compare.

damn....

or ok Alex was stupid.

Tough choices.

Do you not realize that Alex Smith screwed you guys? He saw he would be taken #1 and didn't care if he was prepared for the NFL. He saw the $$$ and took it.

He may pan out, but stop defending a guy who was more worried about getting paid then being good.

It also could have been he KNEW he wouldn't succeed in the NFL, so he got the money while it was good.

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lil advice, I don't take any from a Gee from the G. What does that even mean? Wow are you desperate to be cool.

So by your quote you really only like the flaming hot all the way gay guys...at least I know where you are from now.

You sure have a way with words, Im guessing youve been a guest on Rikki Lake before, no?

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It would be one of these fabulous endorsements your great QB got as a rookie.

Need me to explain anything else to you "G"?

One? Just one? Oh thats right, Alex would love just to star opposite next to Matt in one..

Only way Alex will be linked to Matt in history is by this line.. "Alex Smith, the QB outta Utah is now the frontrunner to be drafted #1 overall in the draft since Matt Leinart opted to stay for his final year at USC."

Last edited:

cardsloco

Registered
Reaction score
Those guys all played in professional offenses and top talent schools. They stayed in school because it was the best option for them. Do you think if Lendale White and Reggie Bush left USC in 2005, Leinart wouldn't follow?

How is Alex Smith stupid for looking out for his future? It's a business and Leinart learned what happens when you wait sometimes. Sometimes it works out - Carson Palmer didn't really put his talent together until his last year at USC. Tom Brady was a 6th round pick so he needed to finish school so that was a horrible example. Guys don't leave early unless they think they'll go in the first day of the draft.

And like I said...Alex was thrown to the wolves his rookie year but the playing experience was very valuable to him, even though he looked like crap.

There isn't a set way of developing qbs in the NFL. Palmer didn't play a snap his rookie year. Manning started right away. Leinart and Smith started mid season.

You guys may hate to admit it but I'm sure Leinart would prefer to be a 49er - bigger market and 1st pick in the draft than where he ended up.

But since apparently I'm now "trolling" I'll leave you guys to your Leinart ballwashing.

He specifically stayed another year so he would not have to live or play anywhere near san fransisco.

cardsloco

Registered
Reaction score
Hmm...San Fransisco...Arizona. Which has a bigger market?

What he made while being a Cardinal he would've made even more as a 49er. Any of the Cali teams, Dallas, New York teams or NE would give him many more opps to sell his jerseys and chunky soup or what not.

On the bright side Arizona maybe better than Jacksonville for endorsements.
What is your definition of a bigger market? Population of
San francisco- 744,041
Phoenix- 1,512,986

Your city can't even get a stadium built for your whiners, in fact last heard they are leaving san francisco. We are the fifth largest city in the U.S, I think that is market enough for Matt.

Last edited:

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
San francisco- 744,041
Phoenix- 1,512,986

Your city can't even get a stadium built for your whiners, in fact last heard they are leaving san fransisco. We are the fifth largest city in the U.S, I think that is market enough for Matt.

But lets not stop there.. Since LA doesnt have a NFL team, we are the 4th biggest market with an NFL team.. :thumbup:

the donald

Reaction score
Sorry dude, but that hasn't been the case so far. Gabe Watson and Alan Branch have more than held their own in the middle.

Up until our 2nd and 3rd string played in the 4th pre-season game, we were only giving up 3.7 YPC on the ground. And that's with team's trying to pile up the attempts on our defense.

Our line has improved out of sight with one of the highest YPC in the pre-season. I know it is only the pre-season. But the difference is that last year (and the year before) our line couldn't do anything. But this year we nearly have 5 YPC and zero sacks on Matt.

So awesome that you haven't been able to contain Fitz, Q or BJ, well, ever.

VD seems to do alot of talking for someone who has done nothing so far in his career. Methinks VD needs to establish himself before we have to 'contain' him..

We haven't had any problems pressuring Alex before. You guys haven't changed alot on the line to change that.

but the only 2 decent rush teams you have gone against are denver and san diego, and they were missing their best rushers. with selvin young playing well for denver.

it is preseason, we are arguing that on my niners board, but the teams aren't game planning against players, so ones who are doing decent now, it won't last, and that is for both teams. but we are going to attack levi brown and terrorize matt all day.

we also haven't had a corner like clemets either, then lewis is going to keep fitz from the deep pass, and drill him and johnson when they come across the middle, oh and with boldin (oh with boldin) he will perform a very well executed tackle, because i don't know of many who can lay the wood on him, maybe ronnie lott.

and with the duke, after he returned from his leg injury, he started making plays, and fixed his hands problem.

oh and we did fix our OLine problem, it is called staley replacing highway #77.

but this season our two teams will dominate the league. and the seahawks will finish last.(thank god)

Utah49er

Reaction score
San francisco- 744,041
Phoenix- 1,512,986

Your city can't even get a stadium built for your whiners, in fact last heard they are leaving san fransisco. We are the fifth largest city in the U.S, I think that is market enough for Matt.

You have a "Poster Boy"....but you have to win. Matt may have a bunch of endorsements......but what does that do for you?

5 Rings!!!!!!! (That means we have won Superbowls)

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score

You have a "Poster Boy"....but you have to win. Matt may have a bunch of endorsements......but what does that do for you?

5 Rings!!!!!!! (That means we have won Superbowls)

Snap back to reality here dude.. Current squads, Matt has championship rings from USC.. Alex?

All this SuperBowl talk of generations past reminds me of the openings in Star Wars movies where the words scroll out into outter space and start with "Once upon a distant time"..