OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did game time change?

Someone on Reddit today said it had changed to 9 PM, and they briefly just said 9 PM on NFL Network, I thought.

I still see it saying 10 ET on the lower bar, but making sure. I'm just watching from home though.
7:00 local time on channel 12 and NFLN

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
7:00 local time on channel 12 and NFLN
Thanks!

I'm in Vegas and they used to play it locally, but I guess now that the Raiders have taken over, no such luck. Thankfully I have NFLN for this one, but I'll have to find a different source for the next one.

Looking forward to tonight, even though I shouldn't.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I'm waiting for this Packers/Bengals game to finish on NFLN...just started the 4th.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
I'm in Reno for the Hot August Nights and will see if I can watch it up here on YouTube TV.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Brian, imagine that. Thanks to you and your bride for always supporting the Cards
Tonight’s 50/50 charity is Kwamie Lassiter’s Foundation. The lady who sold me my ticket took a picture of my jersey. Ericka and a lot of the family are not here because Kwamie II is playing for the Bengals and they went to see him play.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
When you spend this little on a NFL roster the pre season games should be free season games

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Tonight’s 50/50 charity is Kwamie Lassiter’s Foundation. The lady who sold me my ticket took a picture of my jersey. Ericka and a lot of the family are not here because Kwamie II is playing for the Bengals and they went to see him play.
I'm watching Lassiter II catch balls for the Bengals.