Browns do something smart

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
How do you define "High"?
1st round. Couch was the #1 overall pick. And here's something I found interesting. Manziel, Weeden, and Quinn were all the 22nd pick in the first round. And how's this for a completely inept front office. Both of their 1st round draft picks from 2014 are out of football.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
I was a browns fan before the cardinals came to town, my biggest moment was when the undefeated dolphins beat them in the afcc in what 72 - I was too young to remember Jim browns hey day. Leroy Kelly is the best all around football player I ever seen. I'll take a dozen of him - the drive the fumble blah blah blah - nobody wants to build a football team fundamentally sound anymore - it's all about the pass - but is it ? You can win every game with the run game - and a so so QB - seen it with my own eyes.

I think DJ has some of these abilities but may not get the rushing or punt return championships or pass or punt as much. Leroy could do it all double tuff mudder - if you never seen a fundamentally sound football team- blocking and scheme wise here it is- he could stop on a dime - leave change- and still best up a few players- so he didn't have to tell coach that 1 took him down, or he ran out of bounds to avoid contact.
Leroy Kelly highlights
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05