Can you say annihilation!!!! This team is for Real.

AmareFan

4DASUNS
Reaction score
Man am I excited...this team is for Real...even with C-Webb this team would dominate...Amare with 3 fouls and we are still up by 20!! Better see everyone on this board at a game....GO SARVER!!!!

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
Wow.

68-43 Suns.

Still 2 minutes left in the first half.

70% FG shooting
70% 3 point shooting

insane.

passing the ball, open shots.

My3Suns

Rookie
Reaction score
I have to wait untill they come to play the Wizards but I'll be there with great seats so I can cheer them on. Last year I actually sat right next to another Suns fan who also was stuck in D.C. Its a lot of fun when your not rooting for the home team.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
AmareFan said:
Man am I excited...this team is for Real...even with C-Webb this team would dominate...Amare with 3 fouls and we are still up by 20!! Better see everyone on this board at a game....GO SARVER!!!!

... and we'll have over 70 points AT THE HALF!!!! :shock:

I don't know how good our record will be. However, I can say with certainty that this team will be fun to watch

thegrahamcrackr

Reaction score
I know this is pre season, but I have been saying the Kings are not oging to be that great this year. The Suns have a real solid chance of winning the division and locking up the 3rd spot in the playoffs.

OP
OP
AmareFan

AmareFan

4DASUNS
Reaction score
I'm a gambler....take the Suns and the over every game for the first 2 weeks of the season.....GO SARVER!!!!! THIS TEAM IS FOR REAL!!!

My3Suns

Rookie
Reaction score
Hopefully the Suns can maintain so they can get some national press. Everyone still has that wait and see attitude towards them. This game may set the tone for the season. This team is developing their identity and man am I excited.

My3Suns

Rookie
Reaction score
Q is Lighting it up from 3-point land I guess we will be seeing Q and JJ in the game together a good bit this year. Especially against weaker guards.

OP
OP
AmareFan

AmareFan

4DASUNS
Reaction score
PHOENIX SACRAMENTO

F Shawn Marion F Darius Songaila
F Amare Stoudemire F Predrag Stojakovic
C Jackson Vroman C Brad Miller
G Steve Nash G Mike Bibby
G Joe Johnson G Doug Christie

Here ya go....and we still dominate.....Q off the bench...Beatches....

My3Suns

Rookie
Reaction score
Next game I think Lampe may end up Starting. Looks as if he's trying to be consistent. In six min of play he got 2rbs 2pts. Doesn't seem like much but he is actually being productive with whatever min. he gets, which is a good sign. I wonder if Dantoni is going to come out in the 3rd quarter with the same lineup? Can someone let me know later thanks. I'm stuck at work but I have DVR so I'll watch this butt whooping over and over.

Chaz

observationist
Reaction score
96-70 3:55 left in the third.

I am excited because the team will be fun to watch but there are levels of intensity. It will go up a notch when the season starts, another after the All-Star break, and two or three for the playoffs.

I am interested to see how the Suns do when the season starts.

Nash looks great and fits perfectly with this team. A perfect example was a play a little while ago where Amare was standing around at the top of the key when Nash came down. Nash directed him over to his left where he set a screen for Marion. Nash made a pass and Marion had an easy shot in the lane.

Also Nash's ability to find Amare around the basket is very encouraging.

:thumbup:

OP
OP
AmareFan

AmareFan

4DASUNS
Reaction score
Fudge you C-Webb...You and Peja can battle it out on PPV...you're done!! GO SARVER!!!!!!!!!!!

thegrahamcrackr

Reaction score
slinslin said:
If JJ always plays like that 10M$ per year would be a bargain.

I want to see a 130+ points game.

I never thought it was that bad of an offer. Of course, I am in the minority on that one. It could cost the suns a lot by waiting. I am guessing the Bobcats push at him HARD if he plays well this year.

My3Suns

Rookie
Reaction score
I don't see them letting him go for nothing! If he continues to look this good come February I see a trade going down to either get us more picks or help at the center spot. So let the trade rumors fly.