Cardinals at Bills gameday thread 9-8-24

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's either the offense is completely designed for a game manager, or that's all Kyler will ever be. Looked like Kliff's "don't throw more than 3 yards down the field" classic today.

The D is just as bad as last year - glad we're sitting on tons of money. Anyone want to brag about the big offseason additions after seeing Jones/Nichols on roller skates the entire game?
It's like going to the circus and the guy is telling you how exciting something is and when you go inside it's not

Cardinals are selling us something and pulling out the rug from under us

It's all a ruse

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's either the offense is completely designed for a game manager, or that's all Kyler will ever be. Looked like Kliff's "don't throw more than 3 yards down the field" classic today.

The D is just as bad as last year - glad we're sitting on tons of money. Anyone want to brag about the big offseason additions after seeing Jones/Nichols on roller skates the entire game?
Don’t forget the HUGE step Starling has taken!

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's excusable. He needs to be better seeing downfield. But, me thinks it won't be the last we'll be talking about this type of scenarios.
QBs miss guys all the time especially when they are scrambling from poor protection in the opposite side of the field come on…

BigDavis75

Making a Comeback
Reaction score
I thought the blocking was really good today but petzig didn’t change his game plan at all during the second half and ran two really really bad plays in key spots. Conner left a lot of yards on the field as well.

I watched the DL a pretty closely today and I felt like bilal and jones lost nearly every snap which was awful to see.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser