Cardinals at Cowboys gameday thread 1-2-2022

Lorenzo

Reaction score
How can it be so late in the season and the Cowboys have zero injuries?
So first off they have been fortunate not to have that many season ending injuries. But they have also been conservative with giving their injured players time off and not rushing them back. Many of their starting players have actually missed games. Even in Elliott’s case he hasn’t missed any games, but they have limited his carries a lot.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Cardinals at Cowboys

DE Jordan Phillips (knee) and CB Marco Wilson (shoulder) are out for the Cardinals. DE Zach Allen (ankle), S Budda Baker (ribs), RB James Conner (heel), G Sean Harlow (illness), TE Demetrius Harris (shoulder), and WR Rondale Moore (ankle) are all listed as questionable.

The Cowboys did not issue any injury designations for Sunday’s home game.
The only player that I can think of is left OT tyron smith. He has missed several games this year and is supposed to come back and make his first start today in several weeks. RB Elliott has been playing with a hurt knee, but he looked a lot better last week after having his carries limited over several weeks.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Antonio Brown just took off his pads/jersey on the field and ran into the locker room in the middle of the game (no apparent injury)

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Did he get his field/sideline access card revoked for being fake?

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Does anyone really think we win today?

Even if we had a full strength (ish) team I have no faith in this team after the last 3 games. Now add in no Conner, no hump, no Wilson, no golden, no Kennard, no Alford, no Philips.

We have a couple of bums at CB against one of the best WR trio's in the league.

I'll be surprised if I'm watching after Q1.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05