Cardinals at Dolphins gameday thread 10-27-24

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
Way to hang in there and find a way to win. That’s the offense we need. Defense still light years away but got the stop when they needed it.
This defense is serviceable with a pass rusher. The back and front 7 may not take us to the Super Bowl (cmon now- who in their right mind expected this), but the defense is hanging in pretty well.

We need a pass rusher. A pass rusher exponentially upgrades this defense. Some of you act as tho the entire D is scum. Far from reality.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Helps that he's been set up for 30 ish yard FGs both times. Granted I have seen guys blow those in the past.
Clutch is not about the distance, its about the pressure. Dude seems unfazed. Yeah, he needs to hit a GW from 45+ to be HIM, but he shows that ice flows through his veins. 2nd year, 4th rounder. We caught a winner.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Helps that he's been set up for 30 ish yard FGs both times. Granted I have seen guys blow those in the past.
I mean, 57 yarder today says he's a pretty damn good kicker. He's definitely got ice water in his veins. As I've said before, the kid was drafted for a reason and having the rookie yips happens fairly often. Cards are lucky that New England gave up on him.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan