Cardinals at Dolphins gameday thread 10-27-24

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is the Kyler we have been looking for

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I’m sure you’re going to get called out for previous post. But here’s the deal . THIS is the Kyler we expect… and more than just once in a while.
I’m not ready to have Kyler recrowned until I see it on a more consistent basis.
Does make us bad. But I don’t think is wrong of us to be guarded.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m sure you’re going to get called out for previous post. But here’s the deal . THIS is the Kyler we expect… and more than just once in a while.
I’m not ready to have Kyler recrowned until I see it on a more consistent basis.
Does make us bad. But I don’t think is wrong of us to be guarded.
CROWN his ass!

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a question about waiting until one second to call a timeout? If, for some reason, there is a penalty on the fg try, then is there a 10 second runoff? No fg try in that case? Should they call a time out at 11 seconds just for that possibility? Or will that give them too much time to make a play to kick a fg? Just curious
The clock needs to be running when the penalty occurs for a run off.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
I have a question about waiting until one second to call a timeout? If, for some reason, there is a penalty on the fg try, then is there a 10 second runoff? No fg try in that case? Should they call a time out at 11 seconds just for that possibility? Or will that give them too much time to make a play to kick a fg? Just curious
Doesn't matter there would be no 10 second run off. That only happens during a running clock. So after a timeout the clock is not running.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This game is what I expected before the season...the offense cooking, the D trying hard but struggling. Kudos to Budda - he's played far better this season than the previous 2. Pairing a laughable pass rush with a questionable secondary was quite the choice.

It annoys me to no end that we made so little effort to build a credible D this season. The NFC is wide open, and with the addition of a couple more good NFL players on D we would be right in the thick of things.
We're right in the thick of things now without them lol, now imagine if we had them?

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Final series of downs on the final drive by the dolphins:

1st and ten - Garrett Williams knifes into the backfield stop an outside MIA run for no game.

2nd and ten - Tua rolls out a little, and Dimukeje comes off the edge at 100 mph forcing Tua to throw early to the TE. The TE catches at the line of scrimmage and gets smoked by Kyzer White for no gain.

3rd and ten - finally, finally, NR calls an all out blitz. Seven rush Tua, and JT has a free run at him. Tua makes a terrible throw to the RB in the flat. Incomplete and the fish have to punt.

This defense... they look so overmatched sometimes. But they stopped Josh Allen and BUF late to give Murray and the offense a shot to win that game, and they rose up again today. This time the offense paid them off.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have bagged on Kyler in the past but today he played a great game. Some may say not in the first half, but he didn't lose the game in the first half. So overall his performance was great today. Now please keep it up
As have eye. This is the guy we expect. That’s what makes it so frustrating and easy to bag on .

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan