Cardinals at Niners gameday thread 10-6-24

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It doesn't really matter but Beachum was front of Bosa when he threw it.
Maybe but if you don’t have a good line of site should you make that throw? I also can’t help but think a taller QB would have seen that. Either way I don’t want to hear boo if Kyler doesn’t show up 2nd half. The game is not out of reach yet.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Purdy on the Cards would be on the bench.
Easy to look good when you have the best team in the NFL.

Best TE
Best RB
Best Oline
Great WRs
Great Coach
Best TE? Lol. He hasn’t been the best TE in at least 2 years.

Jordan Mason is the best RB? He was a 7th round pick and everyone said the Niners would be screwed without McAffrey.

Does have a good OL and great WRs and coach. No argument there, but no need to pad your argument with your first two comments.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep if you watched Houston earlier there's a play where Stroud throws the ball leading the TE to the sideline but the TE cut in. They called grounding. The ref expert explained he's in the pocket, yes he thinks the TE is going out and he goes in but that doesn't matter, it's where the ball ends up not the intent.

On this play the ball lands 10 yards beyond, HAS to be grounding
Yeah, I saw that play with the Houston. It was definitely grounding and this one should’ve been grounding as well.

602 Native

Veteran
Reaction score
He doesn't have all the pressure on him Kyler does for sure but Purdy is a great player.

He makes so many tight window throws
When he has to carry the team and actually has pressure he totally can’t do it.

He’s a servicable QB but on most teams especially ours he would be a nobody.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The screen was a bizarre call because we didn't even block Bosa, we had DeMercado run right past him to become a blocker and you can see Bosa go oh screen and just stop.

But man you can't throw that ball Kyler
You are probably thinking Bosa just attacks because that is what he does. He got burned on the Kyler TD doing exactly that. Here he stopped himself and all of the sudden the ball is right in his mitts.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The screen was a bizarre call because we didn't even block Bosa, we had DeMercado run right past him to become a blocker and you can see Bosa go oh screen and just stop.

But man you can't throw that ball Kyler
Correct! Another bizarre and DUMB play call by Petz just idiotic…

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake