Cardinals at Niners gameday thread 10-6-24

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He doesn't have all the pressure on him Kyler does for sure but Purdy is a great player.

He makes so many tight window throws
Yeah he makes some good throws, but has crazy time and yet still makes some terrible ones quite often as well let’s not pretend he doesn’t miss guys often…

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We run so few formations with Demercado and Conner in together. And, then Conner goes in motion. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to hear that someone on SF D was yelling "Screen!"

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Best TE? Lol. He hasn’t been the best TE in at least 2 years.

Jordan Mason is the best RB? He was a 7th round pick and everyone said the Niners would be screwed without McAffrey.

Does have a good OL and great WRs and coach. No argument there, but no need to pad your argument with your first two comments.
You don’t think Kittle is one of if not the best TEs in football? lol you must be kidding

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Well first half sadly felt like same ol Cardinals. Play good, in many ways outplay your opponent, but like bad teams do, a couple of inexplicable screwups happen and you're down pretty big.

urs

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The Cardinals media "I am the storm" commercials are funny considering. Can't wait until later in the year when it changes to "I am the light breeze"

some dumb guy

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I have one question, if you hate the cardinals so much why are you here? If the FG isn't blocked we're most likely tied. And without the fluke interception we're probably winning going into the half. Try having sex once in awile and relive all that anger

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When he has to carry the team and actually has pressure he totally can’t do it.

He’s a servicable QB but on most teams especially ours he would be a nobody.

I think it's because he was drafted so late

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake