Cardinals at Niners gameday thread 10-6-24

AzCardsfan76

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I have one question, if you hate the cardinals so much why are you here? If the FG isn't blocked we're most likely tied. And without the fluke interception we're probably winning going into the half. Try having sex once in awile and relive all that anger
What a great first post…. Screen name fits you well….

Either that or a great troll job!

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I have seen this way to many times, 3 and out to start the 2nd half. We shouldn’t even bother deferring.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It really does begin with the owner and GM making the right decisions.

Minimally, the GM has to be excellent to build a winning team.

This is where it starts, but the Cardinals seemed locked into their current path.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The screen was a bizarre call because we didn't even block Bosa, we had DeMercado run right past him to become a blocker and you can see Bosa go oh screen and just stop.

But man you can't throw that ball Kyler
100% agree, bosa is coming in on a screen and unblocked? Bare minimum he's in kylers face and bats it down, he played it smart and held. But why not chip him? It's not like he's not the first person you're looking for coming out of the huddle.

Overall we are playing well, but these turnovers are killer. 13 point swing.

And please no more horizontal developing plays for marv. Kyler isn't placing them well.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
He’s just not a WR1 yet. I really hope it is just a rookie thing.
A couple weeks ago he wasn't adjusting to the back shoulder throw. Today, one of his first catches was the back shoulder adjustment. You can see him learning game by game. Some guys take a whole season to learn to adjust. He will be OK in the long run. Who else on the team at WR is WR1?

PlayerHater

Veteran
Reaction score
Still a Marv fan, but he's no where near as polished as we were lead to believe
When you watch Nabors and Thomas Jr they look like alpha WR1's. MHJ looks like he just goes thru the motions at 3/4 effort most of the time.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake