Cardinals at Niners gameday thread 10-6-24

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Really torn on who to root for

I’m leaning Seattle because I want San Francisco to have big of a hole as possible to climb out of.

I want Seattle all the way. They've had a really soft schedule to start the season. I think they come back down to earth here shortly. Would love to see them put the Niners down.

Ronin

In your city
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Arizona Cardinals Insiders

@AZCardsInsiders
Follow

According to
@NextGenStats
, the #AZCardinals held Nick Bosa to only 1 pressure on 26 pass rushes, tied for his fewest pressures in a game in his career.Overall, the 49ers pressured Kyler Murray on just 7 of his 33 dropbacks, resulting in their lowest pressure rate (21.2%) in a game this season.

JohnnyCakes

Alpha Male
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
interesting that it took them 19 hours to announce Hernandez injury but its also taken them 5 weeks to even address Jonah Williams.

Also, why isnt Jon Gaines a formidable backup on this roster?

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudge that sucks

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I did but I'm ok with it. If he chases after Bosa and gets nailed and injured our season is over.

I get the idea, but I think sometimes QB's have to do that and protect themselves.
Exactly. This team is one Bosa stuff arm away from Clayton Tune being forced into action.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake