Cardinals / Packers Game thread

FrustratedFan04

All Star
Reaction score
If you're a Cardinal fan, you're born pessemistic. My only worry is we had our foot on their windpipe and let "em up for air.

Billy Flynt

Pirate, 300 yrs too late
Reaction score
it looked like both guys had contact and since the guy caught the ball maybe it should have been a no call. on the replay mcfadden was hugging him and that's probably what the ref saw.

Live, I thought it was a non-call ... but on the replay I can see why the Ref called it the way he did...

Billy Flynt

Pirate, 300 yrs too late
Reaction score
You all expect the backup nickelback who never blitzes to come up with the play of the year.... if he had hit Rodgers hand coming forward we would be jumping for joy!.... I'm ecstatic right now!

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Watch the replay again, if you have it, and explain the WR shoving McFadden with both hands before he leaped for the ball.
I know i said there was contact from both guys. and on the last page I said it looked like offensive PI at first. since the ref was behind them he probably didn't see the offensive contact given that mcfadden was hugging him. that was easier for him to see.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
cards showing good balance and their oline is playing very well on this drive.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
lmao suck it gb great pass to warner to fitz for the td freaking love it wow 31-10 awsome :)

Lorenzo

Reaction score
great protection for kurt. charles woodson is a turnover machine, but he also can get burned. especially if the refs call him for his illegal contact that he lives and dies by.

fanofthegame

Reaction score
when the cardinals offense is clicking like this, it would be difficult for any team to compete with them