Cardinals @ Seahawks Game Day Thread - 11/16/08

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
oh ok "dude". Narly post

seriously. neil rackers is having a great game and great season......but the past two years he has STUNK. In the past two years I can name you more times he has missed a clutch kick than he has made.....

Oh...and for future reference.....dont be such a whiney baby when someone calls you out on your dumb posts

:bigyawn:

You know that Rackers missed 2 FGs after we cut Barr last year right? We cut him because of his holding. That is straight from the coach and from Rackers. Just curious how many conversations you have had with either the Coach or the kicker?

Two years ago, 66% of Rackers misses were over 50 yards. You can't expect your kicker to routinely make 50 yarders.

In fact, two years ago Rackers was perfect inside the 40 (20/20) and missed only 3 kicks past the 40. (7/10).

I really suggest you check your facts in the future. You just come across as either stubborn or as a hater.

Shzm13

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Ive seen Rolle make some good plays now from FS.. Is he making progress, or have i just tuned in during fluke plays.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
good hold by the defense and seattle is getting booed weaird call

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, i dont remember anybody being very defensive of Rackers when he was choking it up extra sweet sauce style.

Ever since I talked with Whis and Rackers about the kicking problems last year I have posted it more than once. People just chose to dismiss it.

Black Jesus

No Talent Ass-Clown
Reaction score
haha a few extra yards. Fitz was running with the ball stupid. he needs to stop palming the ball.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
wow nice play for the td on 3rd and goal love the pass to arrington and a few nice run plays on that drive :). Very nice game by the cardinals thank god boldin got that fumble back though

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's hard to not believe it's our year when we continue to get clutch breaks. That ball could've gone about anywhere, but it rolled right to Boldin's belly.

Beautiful drive!