Cardinals @ Seahawks Game Day Thread - 11/16/08

gusmahler

Registered
Reaction score
That's the definition of the Tuck Rule. The refs should know it since they used it against us in the Cowboys game.
Except he wasn't tucking. I know the tuck rule went against us in the Cowboys game. But the tuck rule is easy to understand. If you're in a throwing motion, but bring it back to the body, it's a tuck. This was clearly NOT a tuck. It was either a fumble or a forwards pass that went backwards (and is thus a lateral). They made the right call.

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This group of ****** found another way to blow a game. Way to go Cards way to piss the game away.

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pendy going zone on 4th and freaking 3 is such a snapshot of why he sucks.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
man the cardinals can never make any game easy jesus we had this game wraped up :(

AZ Sports Native

It's a dry heat.
Reaction score
This is the Carolina game all over again. How this team manages to piss away opportunity after opportunity is mind boggling.

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That play is going to eat at me all day. How do you only send 4 on 4th and 3 at the goal line? You have to force a quick throw.

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I have said it before and I'll say it again the Cards could be leading 50-3 in the fourth quarter and still find a way to blow the game.

FrustratedFan04

All Star
Reaction score
pleeeeease - how man times is he going to do that to us!

The futility of this team is endless. Look at the players. They look they've quit already. How in the hell do you blow a 26-7 lead in the 4th quarter? We deserve to lose this game, like we deserved to lose last week. Dansby fumble is the turning point of the game and the season. They'll let Seattle back in the Div race and if they lose today, they won't make the playoffs.

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
The futility of this team is endless. Look at the players. They look they've quit already. How in the hell do you blow a 26-7 lead in the 4th quarter? We deserve to lose this game, like we deserved to lose last week. Dansby fumble is the turning point of the game and the season. They'll let Seattle back in the Div race and if they lose today, they won't make the playoffs.

Wow. You are frustrated.