Cardinals vs. Titans (2012) Preseason Game Thread

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I'm sure the Smel has already jumped over the edge of the Grand Canyon with all this passing :D

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
does anyone else get scared as @#$@# when larry catches the ball and gets hit low?

1DS

Registered
Reaction score
I just hate when people try to come on here or any other message board and try to tell what x player was supposed to be doing on that play, or what player had x assignment. They don't know. It's so pointless and childish to suggest otherwise. Criticize a guy for missing a block or whatever, but trying to act like you know it all because he played Madden last night is just idiotic.

Whatever makes you feel like a big man n

If you can't deal with someone expressing an opinion on an Internet message board, I'd hate to see how you deal with any type of negativity in real life.

You must be a very, very angry person.

Kolb audibled on the play. How do I know, cause he wanted to throw to where he thought the open space would be, right where the LBer and safety were. He looked directly at that spot, then got sacked when no passing options in that area were available. Had he not audibled, his 1st read might have been available, cause that's all the time he had for as far as progressions go.

Go back and watch the play, if you disagree. It's so obvious.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Heap was wide open there.... Why in the hell are you eyeballing your slot guy on a drop back? What a joke.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website gameday is going to had to add scrambles right to stats so people can read the play by play better

Sent via tapatalk

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Skelton when he was playing was just wishing for a pocket. Please for the love of all things please start Massie at RT and get someone to play LT

Massie's been much better tonight

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Whatever makes you feel like a big man n

If you can't deal with someone expressing an opinion on an Internet message board, I'd hate to see how you deal with any type of negativity in real life.

You must be a very, very angry person.

Kolb audibled on the play. How do I know, cause he wanted to throw to where he thought the open space would be, right where the LBer and safety were. He looked directly at that spot, then got sacked when no passing options in that area were available. Had he not audibled, his 1st read might have been available, cause that's all the time he had for as far as progressions go.

Go back and watch the play, if you disagree. It's so obvious.

.... ok tough guy.

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Why are they still having their tackles on an island with no help? Specifically Wimbley on DJ Young? This freaking offense is pathetic.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whiz is either begging for kolb to earn job or resting skelton to start w the playtime kolb gets

Sent via tapatalk

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
this is all a setup... Skelton was given less time than what Kolb is getting even though Skelton was supposed to get most of the time today. Kolb also got the better OL combination.

It is already 18 attempts vs. 10 for Skelton.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First time I have heard Floyd mentioned.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05