Cards Hawks 2012 Game 1 Thread

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They've played well against a so so offensive opponent, let's see them do it next week

On the road in NE against Brady and those TE? Tall order for any defense.

52brandon

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I think the D is way more aggressive than last year. I actually thought they were overly aggressive at times. They're going to get a lot of turnovers this year.

Agree with Skelton. He's playing as well as I would have hoped. Impressive so far.

I can't wait to go back and look at the taped game at the blocking. I'm as pleased as anyone. But they're giving them a lot of help with chipping and at times a RB and fullback helping to block. Something we've all said for years needed to be done--rather than going 5 wide every other play. I'm hopeful with the oline so far though, they are pushing the edge to the outside and in back of Skelton which is nice to see.

Agree about the maturity. Good stuff.
you're probably right about the D being meaner. I was so concerned about complacency, I think I built them up to be meaner than they were last year. All in all, I'm absolutely loving what I'm seeing from everybody. I'm sure I'll have something to bitch about by the end, but not at the moment. Simply impressed

Bodha

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Never thought id say it.....

Our Pass protection is better than our run blocking.

Wow I just got dizzy

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
they're getting some good bounces

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05