Shogun

Never doubt Mitch. EVER.
Reaction score
I hate this team soooo much.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wow what was worse DRC getting burned or Kurt on that picksix?

Brutal start

Ed Burmila

Registered
Reaction score
DRC was pathetic on that play.

How could the team be so totally unprepared to play this game?

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
This team just can't handle success. Whenever they start reading anything positive about themselves they go right into the crapper.

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Wow, I effing hate steve smith. The guy sucks all year and he's on my FF team and today he is putting up big numbers, of course becuase I sit him. Steve Smith can eat it.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that was a terrible play call...what happened to the deep ball? Is that out of the playbook now?

You guys kill me. That wasnt a bad play call. That was QB error and QB choice not play call failure. We sent 3 WR's deep and Warner took the check down. Thats a choice. So either it was smart because the other 3 were covered or it was a bad QB decision. Not a bad playcall.

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
The problem with the Cardinals is that no matter what they do they are capable of having one of these clunkers any given week.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
This is ridiculous...2 picks, 170 ys rushing and Delhomme not forced into making mistakes...terrible, how can the team not be prepared.

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Eh, big deal if they lose today. They still have a game lead and I am confident that they can rebound. I fully expect them to win next week at Chicago.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
You guys kill me. That wasnt a bad play call. That was QB error and QB choice not play call failure. We sent 3 WR's deep and Warner took the check down. Thats a choice. So either it was smart because the other 3 were covered or it was a bad QB decision. Not a bad playcall.

Look at the play again, it was always going to Breaston, Warner looked nowhere else, it wasn't like he took his time and checked down.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Look at the play again, it was always going to Breaston, Warner looked nowhere else, it wasn't like he took his time and checked down.

Thats still Warners fault. WR's went deep. Warner saw something and locked on to Breaston. Still not a bad playcall. Bad QB decision. We had WR's where they needed to be Whis cant make him throw it there.

OP
OP
A

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
We can all go outside and enjoy the warm weather now. This game's over.
Yep... I have better things to do. I will go take of those and may check back occassionally to see how we are getting humiliated at home.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Thats still Warners fault. WR's went deep. Warner saw something and locked on to Breaston. Still not a bad playcall. Bad QB decision. We had WR's where they needed to be Whis cant make him throw it there.

To me it looked like Breaston was the primary WR on that call--the other WRs appeared to be nothing more than decoys, but we'll never know for sure...bad call or bad decision either way it was a bad play.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score

Yup, we're getting bad Warner today. He's staring down WRs and is being very hesitant.

Hesitant Warner = Bad Warner