Cards Panthers 2009 Game Thread

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
Kurt seems way to content to go RB, Carolina is expecting throws to RB/TE first.

Kurt also seems out of it.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Warner doesn't have it today.Pull him and get some life injected to the game.

NYCARDS

Registered
Reaction score
Can we now stop the "playoff picture" talk and the "5-0 November" talk? We talk about the team not being able to handle success. We get the same way.

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Can we now stop the "playoff picture" talk and the "5-0 November" talk? We talk about the team not being able to handle success. We get the same way.
We're not the one who actually play the games ya know. :p

PaulW

Veteran
Reaction score
Warner just looks old tday. Has anyone notice that when there is a trap game, all the passes are under 7 yards, never down field. Where the heck are our two All-Pro wide receivers. When the ball is thrown to them, they can't catch it. I believe that the NFL did not want the Cardinals to win this game.

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
Down by 21 and we have to call timeout with 8 mins left in the 3rd qtr because of a friggin substitution problem. Pathetic

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Down by 21 and we have to call timeout with 8 mins left in the 3rd qtr because of a friggin substitution problem. Pathetic

Yeah the cussing I directed towards my TV when that TO was called was creative to say the least.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
C'mon D.. how about a 3 and out? :) Haven't done on of those yet this game, I don't think! ugh!

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Stupid ass fans cheering that Jake is hurt. Fools

Brianellsworth

Registered
Reaction score
If we can get this game within a touchdown by the end of the third quarter I think we may have a chance

That stupid three and out we just had isn't gonna help us at all!!! What is warners deal today!!! We need a three and out or a turnover here asap!!!