Cards Texans 2009 Game Thread

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Whisenhunt just isnt very smart.

Even the announcers, who don't really know the Cards that well, have more sense than Whisenhunt. If we lose the game, its on Whiz

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Man we have the killer instinct of a baby field mouse. Bambi has a stronger killer instinct. How do we constantly let teams come back after they get down by 21+.... THis is on the coaching staff....Whiz needs to get in their face and say this SINT OVER.

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
Man we have the killer instinct of a baby field mouse. Bambi has a stronger killer instinct. How do we constantly let teams come back after they get down by 21+.... THis is on the coaching staff....Whiz needs to get in their face and say this SINT OVER.

Absolutely. Up by only 7 now and Houston has serious momentum.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I just hope both sides of the ball doesn't think this ones over yet.

I just knew we would let them back into the game:mulli:
I just freaking knew it!!!

This teams focus & lack of testicals to keep the foot down on an opponents throat is very uninspiring.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Now we cant run...we have to pass....because we have to score...we cant give the ball back to them with only a 7 point lead. Amazing how they can take a 21-0 lead and then turn the game into a disppointment EVEN IF THEY WIN.

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
Typical ********. I wonder it's like to root for a team with a freaking defense that doesn't completely blow whenever it actually matters.

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This is effing bullcrap. The playcalling has been complete crap every game this year. They deserve to lose this game.

Rats

Somanyfreaks,SofewCircus'
Reaction score
One run play and Levi ole' blocking....sickening display. Poorly coached team. Going to be mediocre at best.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Told you...lets see how many fans fill this stadium next home game if we lose this game. I dont care what you say....If Whiz doesnt get a OC tomorrow..He should be fired. He is not a good coach. How can you come out in the 2nd half and look this bad after how good we looked at half time. We have like 22 yards of offense!!!!!! How! With these receivers????????????????????

PaulW

Veteran
Reaction score
This team makes me sick. Whiz and the coaches have no idea what to do at half time. Maybe watch Springsteen on tape. "I guess we have this game in the bag, so lets not make any changes". This is the worst coaching staff in the NFL!

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
This is effing bullcrap. The playcalling has been complete crap every game this year. They deserve to lose this game.

Come on guys what's a Cardinal game without them either blowing a nice lead or getting way behind and clawing back in it.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I am telling you...Whiz is NOT a GOOD coach period. His play calling and the attitude we have come out with this half...A 5th grader couldn't explain this play calling.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Seattle with 56 injuries has buried a decent team. Even a bad team can close out a game. WOW us after a Bye and fully healthy can't beat a team we had buried for 35 minutes!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05