Cards Vikings Game Thread

New Mexico

Fan since 1976ish
Reaction score
Stupid Rackers. That miss early essentially costs us six points. We should have been kicking a short field goal instead of going for it on 4th and 13. We would have been down by six right now with three minutes to go.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Stupid Rackers. That miss early essentially costs us six points. We should have been kicking a short field goal instead of going for it on 4th and 13. We would have been down by six right now with three minutes to go.

And, we would've kicked a PAT rather than going for 2 after the Wilson TD. So, it might have been four down territory anyhow.

New Mexico

Fan since 1976ish
Reaction score
STUPID, STUPID, STUPID!!!!!!!!! Good Job Denny, you freaking idiot.

Not that I'm a Denny fan, but I don't see how this loss is his fault. We passed all day long like we needed to, but couldn't get it in the endzone. I can't blame him for the stupid turnovers, and phantom penalties.

nickolaskus

Reaction score
Well if we wouldnt have gone for two we could have kicked a field goal right there and made it a 1 possession game, instead of having to go for it on 4th and 13. For those who said it wasnt a bad move to go for two early, not sure what your reasoning is. Another coaching blunder to add to the tally for Green.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes! Useless stats padding for my fantasy teams!

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Everyone who said we should have gone for two are now eating your words.
I told ya!!!

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I don't want to hear anymore talk about trading Fitz or Boldin. Both are absolute studs. Great catch by Fitz--again.

I think the main problem is that you can't design an offense around either of them. Neither demands double coverage before they catch the ball, and that's the biggest problem.

nickolaskus

Reaction score
Right now we should be going for 2 to tie the game, but somehow we always screw everything up.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser