Cards vs Atlanta game thread

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm excited to see him in a half hour.

Seriously. I'd be SHOCKED if Warner plays in the second half. Shocked--and disgusted.

agreed, use the half to warm matt up

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score

Seriously. I'd be SHOCKED if Warner plays in the second half. Shocked--and disgusted.

If its close, Kurt will be back. So expect to be disgusted. Also, big thanks to Eric Green for sucking.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Q: What's up with the dancing transformer and random computer-generated hydraulic sounds during Fox's NFL games?
--Ben M., Tigard, Ore.

SG: Come on, you weren't watching NFC games last season and thinking: You know what would really push this Eagles-Giants game to the next level? A dancing transformer and random computer-generated hydraulic sounds!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
to be honest, I don't know if I want Matt getting in there - I'm not worried about the rookie experience killing his career, I'm worried about Dennis Green killing his career.

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
A legit call I'll admit, but the refs seem to have our D under a microscope and will call anything close.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If its close, Kurt will be back. So expect to be disgusted. Also, big thanks to Eric Green for sucking.

Green is playing horrible. Worst than Macklin. Way to go Denny....Cut off your nose to spite your face...Idiot

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score

By Denny's standards 3 pts. by the O in a half is unacceptable. I guess you can't change a whole O-Line that can run block - so the other option is ----

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Our pass protection has been pretty good. The reason Warner has been "under pressure" is that his internal clock is malfunctioning.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the more vick runs the more likely he'll fumble

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
I am really diggin' Clancy's "Sieve Defense" :(

Avg recievers are tearing us up and ATL already has 120 yrd. rushing.