Cards vs. Patriots game thread

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My expectations were super low. Kolb has been below average but that is a lot better than terrible.

I don't care what anybody says. With this non existent running game and worse OL in all f football no QB would be successful

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I was going to let this go but seriously, you're letting your hatred of Kolb blind you. He has not been stellar by any means but if our QB had been typically awful, we'd be down by 3 scores. Today's Kolb would have never lost the starting job and would have added 2 or 3 more wins to our season total. IMO, Kolb has been mediocre and mediocre is a huge step up from our typically awful QB play.

Steve

8 of 15 for 59 yards? Those are worse than Matty Checkdown stats! Our QB play has been typically awful. And I am not limiting that to Kolb when I say our "QB" play being typically terrible.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is BS. He's had great protection for he majority of game.

That's BS. The whole 2nd qtr his protection has been a damned disaster. What are you watching

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Exactly, the fumble sucked and missing the TD to Heap sucked but he's not losing the game singlehandedly which is what lots of us probably expected would happen.

If he can calm down a bit and get the throws down there's stuff to exploit.

Correct. If they are going to double Larry on every play, there are guys that are open.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll say it, Brady is VERY smart at just falling forward when nothing is there. Not going to fumble

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Me thinks Pat's are going to try and exploit Gron vs A-Dub more in the second half.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First half: excellent d, 2 ok driveskolb, shoulda been touchdowns. We still n it

Sent via tapatalk

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
8 of 15 for 59 yards? Those are worse than Matty Checkdown stats! Our QB play has been typically awful. And I am not limiting that to Kolb when I say our "QB" play being typically terrible.

Really? You're digging up Matty for your argument. How does this version of Kolb compare to 2011 Kolb or 2010 Anderson or 2010 Hall or 2010 Skelton or 2011 Skelton (until his final drive heroics)? It's far superior to any of those.

Steve

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't care what anybody says. With this non existent running game and worse OL in all f football no QB would be successful

Im no strnager to bashing this o line, but this o line has pass protected very well for the majority of the game.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
First half: excellent d, 2 ok driveskolb, shoulda been touchdowns. We still n it

Sent via tapatalk

Yep. Too many things going wrong w/ the offense right now. Defense looks niiiiiice

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05