Coro says this may be the Suns we see next season!

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good take on E. Clarks defense though. It's too bad he's going to have to share minutes with Hill/Duds and also spend time at the 4 when Lopez/Frye can't stay on the floor.
I'd have rather seen Clark split minutes with Duds evenly at the 3.

The Suns are so bad at center, I wouldn't be shocked to see Clark tried at center (like TT) at some point in the season. He will probably be forced to play all three frontline positions if he is turns out to be a legitimate NBA player.

I wish I were just kidding. :shock:

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Duplicate posts Overseascardfan. It's like the Yogi Berra quote:

"This is like deja vu all over again." :)

Last edited:

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll never forget Danny Ainge's comment after Longley talked about being out being out on his own, and wanting to prove himself with a new team.

Ainge said he turned to an assistant and said, "Oh no, this guy thinks he is good."

Give the guy his due - he set great picks. How many times did we see the opposing guard head to the basket shadowed by Kidd only to see Luc take Jason out of the play.

Steve

S_Nash

Funky Fresh
Reaction score
I'm going to use this time to mention that my AFL (Australian Rules Football) team is 17-0 in a 22 game season. We have one premiership (title) in our 112 year history (1966). They are two games clear of 2nd spot and are playing a superior brand of football that hasn't been seen before.

So I'm not too fussed how the Suns travel this year. I'll keep an eye on them, but I don't have high expectations. Which is a nice change.

OP
OP
Yuma

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I used to love AFL! I can't find it on TV much anymore. It used to be an ESPN2 staple on late night.

S_Nash

Funky Fresh
Reaction score
I didn't think Aussie Rules would get any go in the States. It's good to know that there are programs out there for the sport tragics.

About a month ago a couple of NFL players came out and said they were impressed with what they saw. I always thought it would be interesting to see how American athletes would be at AFL.

YouJustGotSUNSD

Custom User Title!
Reaction score
Wife of Gob: I'm in love with your brother-in-law.
Gob
: You're in love with your own brother? The one in the army?
Wife of Gob
: No, your sister's husband.
Gob: Michael? [angrily] Michael!
Wife of Gob
: No, that's your sister's brother.
Gob
: No, I'm my sister's brother. [happily] You're in love with me — me!
Wife of Gob
: I'm in love with Tobias.
Gob
: My brother-in-law?
Wife of Gob
: I know it can never be, so I'm leaving. I'm enlisting in the army.
Gob
: To be with your brother.
Wife of Gob
: No!

SunsFanVegas

Registered
Reaction score
Hey, Suns need defense, right?

Bowen released: http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4370109

:thumbdown

If he was from any other team, I think there may be a few fans that would be luke warm to the idea. He does have the defense that we need and can bury the 3. How crazy would that be to have him on the Suns. Maybe just crazy enough for this foolish FO to do. He is just the type of player they are looking for....cheap!

leclerc

The smooth operator
Reaction score
I can't wait for the day when that :devil: is out of the league!!

OP
OP
Yuma

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I heard Bowen's defense is really bad now. I can't remember where I read it, but they say his 3 point shot isn't hitting anymore, and his defense is hardly worth carrying him just for that.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He looked horrible at times defensively, lost alot of playing time with the Spurs and his shot is not what it used to be. No more old guys from other teams.

Plus Bowen is a punk.