Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Brutal. Potentially lost their two best pass rushers before the season even started.
The fact that they went into the season with two guys who’d never proven Jack as potentially their two best pass rushers was a problem in team construction to begin with.

But hey… I’ve been told repeatedly how much Monti’s built the belly of this team so our depth should keep the boat afloat here!

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The fact that they went into the season with two guys who’d never proven Jack as potentially their two best pass rushers was a problem in team construction to begin with.

But hey… I’ve been told repeatedly how much Monti’s built the belly of this team so our depth should keep the boat afloat here!
This is 100% correct.
I was going to say, if losing a rookie defensive lineman is what ruins the season, then the GM hasn’t done a very good job.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn’t say it. One of the posters above said the season over.
I’m saying we should have signed some more impact free agents and not had to rely on a rookie
Meh teams rely on highly touted rookies regularly in today’s NFL. This is just bad luck/cursed whatever you wanna call it.

No team is going to lose their #1 inside presence and and their #1 OLB and not be hurting personnel wise moving forward less than 2 weeks prior to the season.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Just a kick to the nuts. I hope it’s minor and will be out a few weeks