Dbacks trade news

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
But is there anybody on Detroit's staff that the Diamondbacks should be intrigued by?
They have a few SP's that could be of interest. Eduardo Rodriguez, Michael Lorenzen, Matt Manning, Alex Faedo plus they have Alex Lange at closer who has 17 saves on the year.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Any chance of taking advantage of the hot start was killed by the team sitting on it's hands and doing nothing when the bullpen was in obvious need of help.

Mike Hazen is obviously completely incapable of putting together a pen - they don't have one reliable option.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Any chance of taking advantage of the hot start was killed by the team sitting on it's hands and doing nothing when the bullpen was in obvious need of help.

Mike Hazen is obviously completely incapable of putting together a pen - they don't have one reliable option.
Hazen is to bullpen what Keim is to offensive lines.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Starting pitchers come and go in this organization. Having a good closer seems to be an issue for us that doesn't go away. I would spend resources there. That is something we need to nail down going forward. It seems starters could come more easily from the minors. Part of our losing right now is just guys hitting the wall from our hot start. Carroll, Guriel, and Walker having some struggles at the plate, possibly fatigue. Hopefully the Dbacks hitters get their second winds, we get a closer in a trade, and we keep bringing up guys like Pfaadt to try and fill that starting rotation and develop these young guys long term. Having Kelly back will help a lot. I think we should stay the course on this rebuild. It's showed results so far.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Geez. Just get us a closer! We get leads and take them into the ninth and blow it. A starter is fine. Get us a closer. PLEASE!