Dbacks trade news

krazy2k

Veteran
Reaction score
Some teams care about winning. Some teams are the Diamondbacks.
DBacks are channeling the abysmal St. Louis Cardinals this season. The DBacks have a better record (at this point) but are taking the same approach to the season. Both managers (Torey and Oli Marmol) have extreme difficulty managing bullpens and in making in-game moves. They both seem to have the "deer in the headlights" look throughout the game. Both teams seem to be driven by iPad analytics instead of a combination of analytics and common sense. Both teams have thrown away many late inning leads - snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Closers always go for a lot. The farm reports make this part hard because they always highlight the starting pitchers on our minor league teams, but never the relievers or closers. I can't believe we don't have any closing material in the minors? Really?

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Closers always go for a lot. The farm reports make this part hard because they always highlight the starting pitchers on our minor league teams, but never the relievers or closers. I can't believe we don't have any closing material in the minors? Really?
That's what I asked before. Aren't their any fireballers down on the farm, who can come in and just get 3 outs? Someone with 2-3 pitches they can count on?

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
That's what I asked before. Aren't their any fireballers down on the farm, who can come in and just get 3 outs? Someone with 2-3 pitches they can count on?
You're describing an elite closer, my friend! Those don't grow on trees.

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I’d trade for Verlander. Performance + presence + extra year = a competitive stretch run in my opinion.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sparky