Dear Matt,

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just want to wish you the best tomorrow along with some advice. Since you are new here you probably need to know a few things. First of all, this coaching staff your dealing with is nothing like the one at USC. After watching this regime over the last couple of years I can tell you that we are usually very bad at adjusting to what the opposing defense is trying to do and our play calling will probably put you in 3rd and long way to often. It would probably be in your best interest to follow your instinct and audible out of just about any play your staff sends in. Believe me, you cannot possibly do any worse.
Can you imagine when you were at USC and NOT utilizing Reggie Bush? That is exactly what this staff has done this year. A good example is last week. Q didn't touch the ball until the 3rd quarter. Why? In fact, one of his best plays that day is the pass you threw to him. Your first pass last week was a thing of beauty. A quick throw to Fitz which netted 5 or 6 yards. Did anybody on our staff notice that play was there almost the entire game?
Remember that long pass to Fitz early in last weeks game. Did the coaching staff ever explain why we never tried it again? Wait, I remember. We were too busy trying to establish the running game.
History shows that very good player don't usually fair very well with this organization. Hopefully you can change that. Hey, we know you're going to make some mistakes along the way. That's okay. We are beind you, but do all of us fans a favor. Do it your way. Don't let the ineptitude of this current staff drag you down. You will be here a lot longer than they will.
Again , Good Luck.
slanidrac16

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
Dear Matt,

Just hold on to the freakin' ball, please. Will ya? That's all I want from you... I'm tired of the stupid fumbles.

Sincerely,
az1965

devilfan02

Registered
Reaction score
Dear Matt,

Hey.

sincerely,

Derrick Johnson, Jared Allen, and Tamba Hali

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

:stick: We're shaking in our boots over here!

I can't believe you just came with that.... I seriously laughed when I read it. If your gonna waste our time with a pathetic trash talk attempt like that I would suggest you go back to your board. Man, that was funny

Last edited:
Reaction score
:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

:stick: We're shaking in our boots over here!

I can't believe you just came with that.... I seriously laughed when I read that. If your gonna waste our time with a pathetic trash talk attempt like that I would suggest you go back to your board. Man, that was funny

That wasn't even an attempt in trash talk.

I'm just as excited as you all about Leinart starting.