DG's press conference

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
OMG it's great.

I'm no DG fan but it was a thing of beauty.

The Bears are who we thought they were, the Bears are who we thought they were, now if you want to crown them crown them we let them off the hook, f this.....

He was soooo pissed, I like it.

CardinalChris

Big Man Himself
Reaction score
My TV has been hijacked by my wife to watch heroes. It was on this condition I was approved to watch the game, so now I must hope for an internet link.

Duetto

Rookie
Reaction score
Greens voice just kills me.... he sounds like he just injested a helium ballon. It was like mickey mouse throwing a hizzy-fit.

Chainthroer

Registered
Reaction score
Greens voice just kills me.... he sounds like he just injested a helium ballon. It was like mickey mouse throwing a hizzy-fit.]
Funny!

vinnymac

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
it didn't sound that way to me. sounded like he was pissed and amazed that they lost the game.

CardinalChris

Big Man Himself
Reaction score
That was the greatest thing ever. It could only be improved upon if Denny ripped his shirt off his chest screaming, beat his chest and ate a reporter.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OMG - DG's meltdown this season is going to be EPIC.

Brewster10

Registered
Reaction score
I like the guy who announces "okay, Matt Leinart will be next" as Green storms away..

Why exactly do we hate the Bears so much... seems like we have absolutely no respect for them... or them for us..

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
Wow...there's no way that you can chalk this one up to low blood insulin!

I think DG summed it up for all of us!

krispydude

\_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_ \_
Reaction score
holy crap! greatest post game ever, next to "playoffs?!" why doesnt he show this emotion on the field?

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
I like the guy who announces "okay, Matt Leinart will be next" as Green storms away..

Why exactly do we hate the Bears so much... seems like we have absolutely no respect for them... or them for us..

It goes back to when we were the Chicago Cardinals playing in old Comiskey park...

Brewster10

Registered
Reaction score
Great presser... seems like he was pent up all week and furious at how much love the Bears were getting... and just exploded there.. wish he would have stuck around for a couple questions... it would have gotten even better

Espo

Lets Go Suns
Reaction score
Wow that made me feel a little better. I don't think i've ever seen Denny show that kind of emotion. I just can't stop shaking my head though. How do they lose that. Green and Rackers should be on their way out. Poor play calling at the end, which has become Green's MO.

sly fly

Devil Me This
Reaction score
Props to Green for letting it out.

Rackers should be the one answering the questions.

Props to the D for playing a helluva game.

I'm numb, tired, hoarse, and in a very bad mood.

BirdMan21

Ex-Ex-AP Hype Man
Reaction score
Well I take back my feelings of firing Green tomorrow. It looks like he does care......I am changing my standpoint to "Fire Rowen". Hand the playcalling over to DG, air the ball out the next 10 games and let Edge bitch about not getting the ball enough. We can't run it....so lets throw the ball and run when the teams decide to stop the pass. Come on people its not rocket science.

Brewster10

Registered
Reaction score
Lets just stop with knocking the playcalling... and look at the real problem.. the problem we've all noted for months... THE BAD OLINE... these guys seem to be getting a reprieve tonight but they were terrible as usual...

It seems that just cause Leinart wasnt killed, the Oline did well... but the problems start and end with those guys... They severely limit what the offense can do since they provide no run blocking ability, and are 50/50 with their pass blocking...

As for Green... he's gotta go... i dont think anybody on this team has any respect for him... as he appears to have no relationship with the players..

OP
OP
conraddobler

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
Lets just stop with knocking the playcalling... and look at the real problem.. the problem we've all noted for months... THE BAD OLINE... these guys seem to be getting a reprieve tonight but they were terrible as usual...

It seems that just cause Leinart wasnt killed, the Oline did well... but the problems start and end with those guys... They severely limit what the offense can do since they provide no run blocking ability, and are 50/50 with their pass blocking...

As for Green... he's gotta go... i dont think anybody on this team has any respect for him... as he appears to have no relationship with the players..

Exactly everyone runs in that situation, if you don't you are just stupid, not being able to run, that's the problem.

We have the fattest O line in football, move someone!!!!!!!!!!11

vinnymac

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

that is hitting the nail on the head. this o-line isn't getting any push on the defensive line. they are not opening any holes. the only knock that i have on playcalling is why didn't they call some counters and more playaction passes.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05