Did Boldin show????

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I imagine the whole story will be downplayed by both sides.

One thing is for sure, if anything is said, you will hear about it here! :thumbup:

DieHardCardFan

Dallas 2011
Reaction score
According to FSN Boldin did not show today. Rosenhaus said he will be there tomorrow. Says he was traveling today.

CronosCard

Veteran
Reaction score
"..and in this corner.."

Boldin should take the bullshtter by the horns and tell Rosensucks not to be putting words into Boldin's mouth, and generally just shut the F up about negotiations. He will get to practice as soon as he can if he said he would, and wouldn't it be something if Boldin told Rosensucks something to the effect of I will kick your greazy-slick ass :biglaugh: :cool: if you talk sht behind my back ever! Especially on NFL Network, or ESPN, etc..
GO BOLDIN, And GO CARDS!!! :cool:

azdad1978

Championship!!!!
Reaction score
Boldin expected at workout today

You must be registered for see images

Republic news sources
May. 10, 2005 12:00 AM

Receiver Anquan Boldin's debut at the Cardinals' off-season workouts has been delayed a day.

Boldin, who missed the team's recent minicamp because of a contract dispute, was scheduled to report Monday for weightlifting and conditioning, but he spent part of the day traveling from his home in Florida to Arizona, team officials said.

He is expected to begin working out today in Tempe.

http://www.azcentral.com/sports/cardinals/articles/0510azdigest0510.html

MastersofCombat

Basketball Junkie
Reaction score
like I said way back in a post long time ago theres only a hand few of Cards that Ive ever seen lay it on the line every play and seemingly overacheive for their ht. wt. and speed.
Those kinda players dont become the Andre Risons of the league, they stay the
Anquan Boldin
Pat Tillman
Marcell SHipp
Ken Harvey
Aeneas Williams
and I do have to say Tim McDonald although he left after his initial contract was up to play for the 49ers

NickelBack

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
MastersofCombat said:
like I said way back in a post long time ago theres only a hand few of Cards that Ive ever seen lay it on the line every play and seemingly overacheive for their ht. wt. and speed.

Ron Wolfley

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Why does Anquan need a pair of gloves on his facemask, he's not a LT.

:McCowntoShelton:

SouthNZoneFan

GOOD FOR ME TO POOP ON
Reaction score
Assface said:

Why does Anquan need a pair of gloves on his facemask, he's not a LT.

:McCowntoShelton:

That is just incase he has to open a can of whoop ass on anyone. Blood can casue gloves to shrink really really small as OJ knows...

ActingWild

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Yeah, you've definitely got to include Larry Centers on that list. LC was basically the only enjoyable part of watching the Cardinals for a couple of years...who could ever forget him hurdling a Cowboy defender on the Monday night game! :thumbup:

Slacker

Rookie
Reaction score
So he missed a day. God forbid he shows up to his J O B on time. Give me a break. Let him rot.